M1NI-ITX

Rhialto

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Greetings,

I've now completed my build and while working on it I was writing the build log on a dedicated page on my website. Have a look if the M1 is the case you plan to get. My signature will tell you more about components but first I need to qualify to edit a signature! Should be fine in a day after a second post and a few likes.

EDIT: Like requested in the following post, here is a few pics, 3D pics yes. You can watch in 2D or try 3D, I explain how on my page at the end.

Last edited:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Welcome aboard! It'd be nice if you could post a few photos here (image tags in the editor!) so that people know what's behind the link - this place is all about sharing, not so much driving traffic to your own site :)

Reactions: Phuncz

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Commercial or not, I'd still rather you post images here. The idea behind a community is sharing and open access to information :)

Reactions: Phuncz

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Unique idea on the cooler ducting, but it does seem to be effective. Nice temps on an overclocked 8700k, did you delid it?

Rhialto

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
No I haven't delidded, I wrote about that. I could get better temps by delidding and watercooling but was not interested... as long as temps are within the limit I'm fine and all this to get maybe what, 200 MHz more? Nah... :)