Buying Looking for S4m-C, possibly Skyreach 4 mini, HDplex/similar power supply for said chassis

Mainly looking for a classic, willing to entertain any offers. Would also be willing to consider other similar size cases.

Could possibly arrange trades for hardware, of which I have plentiful high end motherboard/CPU combos

Last edited:

TristanDuboisOLG

Average Stuffer
May 10, 2018
Did you manage to find a monoblock? Always nice to see folks on the forum

Unfortunately not. Still looking but I've kinda slowed down on that build. My friend has a birthday in July and I've been trying to put together a good system for him. Spent a bunch of time putting together an Alienware x51 R2 system for him but the system has a proprietary 4th gen board and I want to upgrade that.

So I'm worrying about selling that build so I can build him his PC.

Reactions: Damascus

Sashby

Average Stuffer
Nov 13, 2017
Niiice. "Watercooling components from said server (dual ddcs, fittings, 6x40mm radiator)"
I'm interested in the 1U sextuple radiator, pumps and fittings. Do you have any additional information on this server rack (brand, model number, etc) so I can locate a second unit?

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
Niiice. "Watercooling components from said server (dual ddcs, fittings, 6x40mm radiator)"
I'm interested in the 1U sextuple radiator, pumps and fittings. Do you have any additional information on this server rack (brand, model number, etc) so I can locate a second unit?
I don't know very much about the server, but I can get info if you tell me where to look on it it. I know that it's dell, 1u and not much else unfortunately

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
You don't happen to have a cpu from the X99 board do you? or do you know if that monoblock would work on a different X99 WS motherboard?

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
ooops. I need the motherboard only. how much would shipping be to Cali (95123) if you decide to sell?
Probably the $30-40 range, although I'll be in the states in a few weeks, at which point shipping would be much cheaper

Gehringerj

X299 Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, is it possible to get the Bitspower Monoblock for the Asrock x299e-itx/ac shipped to Germany?
I will pay the shipping if you are willing to do that :)