Enclosure Looking for the right case

TheAquaticZissouLife

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Jan 17, 2020
First post, so hopefully I'm in the right place!
So, been browsing Reddit and misc. places online for a case for my first SFFPC (I'm in the US if it makes a difference.) The build I'm planning is going to be overclocked at least a little (unless thermals are bad then I'll be under volting) and it can have some things changed like PSU, CPU cooler, low-profile RAM, mobo, ect..but the overall build will be this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/w388jp Will be gaming and streaming mostly if it matters.

I'm having a really hard time finding THE case I want. I'm leaning towards things like the Ghost S1 and the Ncase M1 specifically. However, I am looking for something that I can actually get shipped to me instead of waiting for a chance to get told they sold out in <5 min. (I'm looking at YOU Ncase). I love the look of both the Ghost and the M1 but both are a little more than I want to spend and very hard to get access to. So, I am leaning towards a clone on Taobao or the like. Does anyone have any recommendations for a case that might fit what I'm looking for? I'm looking for Ghost or M1 size and for it to not be horrible to work in. It'd be great if anyone actually has experience with the case they recommend! Thanks in advance!

TheAquaticZissouLife

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
New User
Jan 17, 2020
This post on Reddit shows that the Ghost will be shipped to Amazon next week and should be available for sale shortly after.
Right on! Thanks for that!

As an aside, I've seen the K77 a few times here and there and it seems pretty decent. Happen to know anything about that case? Thanks!