looking for compact water cooling for atx case

The6A

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
So I’ll be starting a new job. I use a lot of gpu rendering. I have a x299 Asrock mb with 10gbe, the 14-core i9, and 3 1080ti’s. I need to find a good case to use. Right now I have a h500i (I think) it was a matx case, but I dremeled and crammed in a dual gpu & cpu water loop. Using and i7 in that loop and looking to upgrade

I really don’t wanna go huge, but do wanna do water cooling, since I have most of the stuff, just need to expand on rads maybe. Probably two 360’s. Anyone have any case suggestions ? I could go with just 2 gpus if I could find the right case. But priority is small & outtasight. No rgb needed, no glass sides needed. Just good cooling and small as can be.....I have a Cerberus-x but cramming all that in there is tough, I tried once and failed (hence the h500i)

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
3 GPUs, 14 core cpu, and Dual 360mm rads..... you do know this is SFF.net right???

Have you thought about external rads?

Reactions: Solo

The6A

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Mar 20, 2017
3 GPUs, 14 core cpu, and Dual 360mm rads..... you do know this is SFF.net right???

Have you thought about external rads?

Point taken, but if I am gonna ask anyone how to cram that much into a smaller case it’s the folks around here.

I am almost leaning toward just dual gpu and trying to get away as small as possible.

I hadn’t really looked into external rads, any suggestions on that, a quick google search doesn’t come up with great options. What are the best quick connects? Ek make some stuff ?

Anyone else think of smaller atx case that you could do a loop in ?

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Oh boy, this probably wont help much but....

... Well, it ain't sff and it cant handle a dual 360 setup, but my main rig is in an AIR 740. it has a 360mm along with dual 240mm rads. Definitely aint the smallest but maybe something to think about. Could hold the 3 gpus, a full atx psu and drives with ease. It trades length and height for width though if you would have room for it.

edit: please dont ban me fellow sffer's!