Looking for builder

BillyBob

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 12, 2017
I am looking for a reputable person who could take delivery of my Loque Ghost S1 and build a system up for me in that case.

The Situation....

I was a backer on the Louqe kickstarter for the Ghost S1. Louqe have contacted me and told me that they dont ship to the country I am in and offered a refund.

Whats needed.......

I dont want the refund, I want the beautiful case. So I would like to find a system builder in the USA who I could have the case sent to so they could build up a system from the parts i would have sent to them and then when assembled it can be sent to my USA forwarding agent in CT USA who sends onto to me a lot of stuff I buy in the USA. The system of getting my USA purchases sent onto my from my CT based agent works flawlessly - there is no issue there are at all and it is fuss free.

The real issue is finding a reputable and honest guy who is a good system builder who can take delivery of my Ghost S1 and build up my system for me and then simply Fedex the case with internals added to my CT based agent.

Can anyone here recommend someone please ?

Duality92

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 12, 2018
I've done this already (locally) and have shipped to Europe custom 3D printed parts before, I'd have no issues doing this, I have over 100 transactions of selling stuff on various forums, including shipping cases to USA for giveaways. If you want to talk it through via PM, Skype, email, I'm fine with that. I work for Overclock.net as Case Mod Editor and I'm the past Review Team Manager. I'm present on Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) as Duality92 and on basically every other tech forum.

Duality92

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 12, 2018
Josh unarguably has much more SFF experience than I do, but as far as building a PC goes I have a long list of projects completed, with the majority of them being sponsored.

I personally think Josh would be a better option because of what I listed above, but it's up to you. I don't know how much Josh charges, but I do this free, it just adds to my portfolio and experience.

Reactions: Soul_Est and br3nd0

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
I appreciate the recommendations guys. :)

BillyBob, I would love to build your system for you, and I would do everything in my power to make sure I did it perfect and packaged it well.

However I would charge you as it is my business. So if you can get another expert on the forum to do it for free...well, I know what I would do!

Peace and best of luck!

BillyBob

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 12, 2017
Hi SFF guys,

Thanks for the responses.

OK that is really really great! I will send you a PM and discuss further.

Many thanks.

Rgds

Reactions: Soul_Est