look for small case for my

sminot

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
Hello, sorry i am french and English not my good language

I look for mini case or case small, with :

- 3 pci card for gpu graphical.
- motherboard and gps opposite. Gpu right and motherboard left (or other directions).
- fan into case in all directions (front, rear, up).
- View motherboard and gpu for outside case.
- Cpu up 110 mm for mimimun ( for put in NH-D9L ).

(My hard drive is only ssd sata and ssd nmve)

Need case for my travel.

Know case for my ?

Thank you

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
With some modification (GPU in place for PSU), you can use Raijintek Metis Evo, but it is 22L size:
- 3 slot GPU sandwich layout (maybe possible with vertical GPU bracket: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33062883261.html )

- fan into case in all directions (front, rear, up)
Front - ok, rear - 2x92mm, up (need modding to mount fans instead GPU), but bottom supports 120+92

- View motherboard and gpu

- Cpu cooler support > 110 mm (NH-D9L)

But supports GPU up to 280mm:

Last edited:

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Hi, fellow french member and welcome on board.

Let me ask a quite important question: do you have any size restriction since you'll travel with the case ? Height, length, width ?

Also, what's your budget ?

Edit: Or maybe you already settled on the Sliger SM580 ... ;)

sminot

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
I want view cg and motherboard witch or glass or aluminum vented (better refresh)

ATX or SFX is such

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
You'll have to be more specific ....

size very small but i want put many fan

What's very small for you ? It's variable from one user to another (for some SFF is <20L, for others it's <5L)

Budget, not too expensive

Not too expensive: Same here ... <100€ ? <200€ ? <300€ ? Give us a budget

Where are you willing to order from ? France only ? Europe ? Worldwide ? Depending on where you'll get it from, shipping will increase and customs might apply.

You will travel with it ... does weight matter to you ? Aluminum ? Do you need a tough chassis ? Steal ? Toughned glass ?

ATX or SFX is such

Any GPU in mind ? You have a requirement about CPU heatsink clearance, but do you have any requirements toward GPU length ? 3 slots thickness is not everything, length is important too... Because ATX or SFX choice will limit GPU length when considering very small chassis.

It's too vague to expect any answer from anyone.

I want view cg and motherboard witch or glass or aluminum vented (better refresh)

You want aestetic or better thermals ? Make a choice please.

April 1, 2020 (post):

April 4, 2020 (private message):
Hello, no news for this thread ?

thank you
You already pinged me, so .... please do not PM me aswell 3 days later because nobody replied to you .... I'm not a search engine. I'm french too, and been locked down like you for weeks, but I still work from home, raise 2 kids and does my mod job here for free on my spare time.

You'd get more answer if you'd show some prior researches. You can't just comeby, drop some vague requirements and then expect for people to do the job in your place. We aren't paid for that and our users have nothing to gain from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

sminot

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
I want smallest case for my requirement ( with into many fans and NH-D9L or watercooling push/pull)

my budget it's around 150 €

I am live in French, and I want to be delivered in Fench

Not much travel, i wants case strong with tough chassis but above all view into case side motherboard and other side graphical card.

GPU 3080 ti more or less 300 mm

Better thermals because my configurations is for 4k

There are too many questions there, you want to build me the case or what ? My requirements are at 1st post

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
A sandwich case, coz' that's what you want, that fits a 110mm tall heatsink + 3-slots 300mm GPU + multiple fans .... That's non-sense.

Need case for my travel
Not much travel
Do you even know what you really want ?

You say that I ask too many questions but it looks like you didn't spent too much time thinking about it or searching online.

Cases like the A4, Ghost S1 and co are not meant for tower cooler.

If you want a small chassis you'll have to settle on cooling tech. Make a choice, air or water ? If it's water, CPU ? CPU + GPU ? AIO ? Custom loop ?

If you want a chassis like the A4, you might have to forget about the NH-D9L. What will the hardware be ? We have to know what's going inside of that to give you advises.

What's small for you ? 40L ? 20L ? 10L ?

What I want you to realise is that you'll have to make compromises, because you are asking for something that do not exists. Period.

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
There is only one, and it's the Cerberus or Cerberus-X.

Solved.

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
There is only one, and it's the Cerberus or Cerberus-X.

Solved.

Not really ... Budget is 150€. Once delivered to France, with shipping (steel is heavy) and customs (20% VAT + taxes) .... It'll be set way beyond that price point.

And he asked for a sandwich case, with motheboard on one side and gpu on the other side ;)

sminot

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
@fabio i love led in motherboard and gpu and not view this, not good and don't love

@GuilleAcoustic Case not expensive but have money with all my constraints

sliger sm580 check all boxes but no possible push/pull with nzxt x62

And SV590 ? (but not handle)

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
Why do you want push/pull ? Do you really need it ?

SM580 is not within your 150€ budget, once delivered and VAT added to the bikk, you'll be over 300€ for the case alone (maybe close to 400€).

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
Just checked and SM580/SV590 will cost you around 370€ delivered (vat included) directly from Sliger.

You can order their cases from https://www.density.sk/ in Europe, to save a little on customs and shipping. But you'll still be over 300€ and closer to 350€ if you add dust filter (which I recommand if you have intake or top mounted radiators)

GuilleAcoustic

SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
I usually just go on Google and search for reviews of the hardware I'm looking for (once I have narrowed down a list of components).

If it were me, I'd settle on a CPU and couple of heatsinks / AIO and then look for thermal tests using both of them. Then look for reviews of the chassis you have in mind, using similar setup. That should give you a pretty good idea of where you'll be going.

I don't run a store, nor am an hardware reviewer, so I just use common sense, experience and extensive search.