Discussion Less fan cables with Dewire Relay

FricoRico

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Jul 18, 2021
dewire.shop
Hi fellow SFFPC enthousiasts!

A while ago I decided to share my hobby project with the Reddit community. I was tired of cable managing multiple fans in my Sliger Cerberus X. As 'spacious' and lovely the case is, it's terrible to cable manage. After sharing the post I many requests to make my hobby project into a product.

Two months ago I launched the webshop and sold over 200 Dewire Relays. This weekend I also shared it on the SFFPC subreddit and someone told me to share it here too.

Dewire Relay is basically a fancy fan splitter, where the connectors are spaced equal to your fans. This is useful for AIO setups or custom watercooling loops, but can also be used for casefans mounted next to each other.

Each Relay board can be daisy chained into the next board so you only need 1 motherboard header to connect all your fans. Ofcourse, current limits do apply, you can find more info on that in our FAQ on the website.

So without further ado, you can find our webshop at:

https://dewire.shop/

P.S. We are a Dutch startup company, sadly shipping worldwide is not as cheap as we'd like. We're still actively looking for overseas warehousing partners that can help you and us reduce shipping costs. You can find the shipping costs per country in our FAQ.

rcodi

SFF Gamer
Aug 5, 2017
I love this but the shipping costs more than the cost of the 2 relays I need for my setup, eagerly awaiting a more reasonable shipping option/distributor for the US.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Interesting product for a problem many of us have !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.