Sep 19, 2018
The anodizing is almost finished, 1-2 days more. Then its
  • 1 weeks of shipping
  • [...] time in customs
  • 2 weeks to ship out to Youtubers
  • 1 week for a review
  • 2 weeks til campaign
This is the current schedule

Thanks for the update @AlexTzone, my wife told me not to buy anything until the end of October :(

Is there a way I could hold a product from you?

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Thanks for the update @AlexTzone, my wife told me not to buy anything until the end of October

Is there a way I could hold a product from you?

I think the campaign will launch somewhere around the mid/end of October anyways :) Depending on the customs procedure

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Heey guys,

Here are a couple of pics from the annoshop! The parts are on their way now, FedEx estimates 2-3 days. So dang excited!

Can't wait to put it all together and snap some awesome pics for you. Then it's time to continue the path of MJOLNIR! ;)

Best,
Alex

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
It's just the back piece.
There's 3 front panels. The two lower ones look taller than the third one. But it might just be the angle of the picture playing tricks on me.

I'm a bit confused as to which panel we are talking about now lol. I'll post some pics of the assembled product on Tuesday, that should make it clear :)

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I'm a bit confused as to which panel we are talking about now lol. I'll post some pics of the assembled product on Tuesday, that should make it clear
There's 3 front panels. The two lower ones look taller than the third one. But it might just be the angle of the picture playing tricks on me.

I thought he was referring to the open back piece, but I think there's just some confusion with minor perspective distortion.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Guys any ideas on how to avoid metal-against-metal scratches when inserting/removing the internal core from the enclosure? My thoughts so far:
  • Thin layer of lacquer on the corners
  • Tape
These corners are a concern:

Any ideas are welcome! Really don't want to scratch the inside of that fine anodized shell (even if it's not going to be visible to the user).

A couple of pics form the assembly, more to come shortly :D

Last edited:

ARC1T3CT

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2018
It looks amazing!!!

You could either redesign that piece to have round edges or you could try covering it in a thin soft coating or film and leave it as is.

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Wow, this case is gorgeous! Seriously.

Where is the power button on the back? Is it the round button near the power socket?

Also, are the feet cast in metal as part of the frame? If so, you may need a rubber feet strip for each.

As for preventing scratches, perhaps gluing a Teflon(PTFE) sheet to those corners. It can be obtained in thin sheets. It's also heat resistant.

Last edited: