• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
Noobie here but been reading up on this project for the last couple of days. Hopefully not asking a stupid question, but was wondering...I've read up on the thermal tests you've done (which is awesome that you have that already as reference) and I was wondering if the internal frame would allow a top mounted exhaust fan for those looking to maybe create a negative pressure type cooling solution with top/bottom mounted exhaust fans?

Thanks in advance and I'm super looking forward to this!

Reactions: AlexTzone

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Noobie here but been reading up on this project for the last couple of days. Hopefully not asking a stupid question, but was wondering...I've read up on the thermal tests you've done (which is awesome that you have that already as reference) and I was wondering if the internal frame would allow a top mounted exhaust fan for those looking to maybe create a negative pressure type cooling solution with top/bottom mounted exhaust fans?

You can flip the core to have the "bottom" fans on the top (and therefore as a top exhaust). The stock top panel will allow for some ventilation but for maximum airflow I would consider putting the bottom panel in the top (they are the same mount so this is possible).

Reactions: DmanX and AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

There are no stupid questions friend! Check out the answer by @For_Science , it's on point.

You can flip the core to have the "bottom" fans on the top (and therefore as a top exhaust). The stock top panel will allow for some ventilation but for maximum airflow I would consider putting the bottom panel in the top (they are the same mount so this is possible).

The strange feeling when @For_Science knows more about your product than you do yourself XD

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
There are no stupid questions friend! Check out the answer by @For_Science , it's on point.

The strange feeling when @For_Science knows more about your product than you do yourself XD
@AlexTzone

Hi Alex since the reverse bottom panel was mentioned today, it reminded me to ask you. Now that the top panel is asymmetric ( I believe that the notch on the part that screws in only goes to about half way of the panel). Is there a way to either peel off or remove the filter off the filtered bottom panel and attach it to the reverse side?

For purely aesthetic reasons, I would like to have the top panel to be the mesh side rather than the "skeleton side" when it is on the visible top part. Hopefully my poor gimp images illustrate what I would like:

Current Implementation: Skeleton Outside

My ideal: Mesh on outer surface

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
It's a perfect design.

The adhesive needs to be more airtight.

Are you going to flatten the adhesive with a cnc?

The surface is smooth, but there is a clear line at the interface.

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets
Color choice: Steel / Dark / Stealth
Panels: Performance Panels + Tempered Glass Panels

please explain what does 2X Panel Sets look like? Mesh panel ir windowed panel?

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets
Panels: Performance Panels + Tempered Glass Panels

please explain what does 2X Panel Sets look like? Mesh panel ir windowed panel?

thekinghippo

Average Stuffer
Feb 1, 2019
Please explain what does 2X Panel Sets look like? Mesh panel ir windowed panel?
Mjolnir comes with your choice of side panels. However, there is no mesh option. The choice is between slotted aluminum or tempered glass. Getting the 2X package means you get two sets of either aluminum or glass panels. (1 set of each is probably what most people will do.)

VictorNg

Trash Compacter
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Alex,

Looking at basic Mjolnir S - Shipping to Singapore.

Kindly let me have the shipping cost pls. Thanks

MJOLNIR S
Panel choice: Performance Panels / Tempered Glass Panels
Lighting: none
Limited: 200 units
Pledge: $299 ($50 off MRSP $349)

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Glad to see this moving forward. :)

What's the shipping to Austria for MJOLNIR S and MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets ?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone

Hi Alex since the reverse bottom panel was mentioned today, it reminded me to ask you. Now that the top panel is asymmetric ( I believe that the notch on the part that screws in only goes to about half way of the panel). Is there a way to either peel off or remove the filter off the filtered bottom panel and attach it to the reverse side?

For purely aesthetic reasons, I would like to have the top panel to be the mesh side rather than the "skeleton side" when it is on the visible top part. Hopefully my poor gimp images illustrate what I would like:

Current Implementation: Skeleton Outside

My ideal: Mesh on outer surface

The filter mesh is going to be glued to the frame, so if you can "unglue" it (say a heat gun) than yes. However, since the filter is made of plastic it may melt if you're not careful. You don't dig those MJOLNIR abs?? ? ?

Mjolnir comes with your choice of side panels. However, there is no mesh option. The choice is between slotted aluminum or tempered glass. Getting the 2X package means you get two sets of either aluminum or glass panels. (1 set of each is probably what most people will do.)

Minior correction: the 2X panel set is actually Performance Panels + Tempered Glass Panels (i.e. not a choice). Will make this clearer in the campaign :)

Hi Alex,

Looking at basic Mjolnir S - Shipping to Singapore.

Kindly let me have the shipping cost pls. Thanks

MJOLNIR S
Panel choice: Performance Panels / Tempered Glass Panels
Lighting: none
Limited: 200 units
Pledge: $299 ($50 off MRSP $349)

Cool let's see here:

MJOLNIR S to Singapore
- Shipping & taxes = $66.91

Hope that helped :)

Glad to see this moving forward. :)

What's the shipping to Austria for MJOLNIR S and MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets ?

Thanks a lot man! Nice to hear from you again :)

MJOLNIR S to Austria
- Shipping & taxes = $90.97

MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets to Austria
- Shipping & taxes = $102.37

That damn 25% Swedish VAT ?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I would be interested in a version with one window panel and one performance panel. Have you considered this?

Also, I'd like to know the total price with shipping to Switzerland (for the Mjolnir S).

You can do that by getting MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets :) It's to expensive for us to do single panel mixes :/

MJOLNIR S to Switzerland
- Shipping & taxes = $82.65

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
@AlexTzone

How is the glass panel attached to the metal frame? Got me thinking if it is removable that one could think of modding it to make a nice mesh side panel too.

PS The abs were not a look that I favor :p. It's also technically better for dust management since you won't get accumulation on the corner interface between the skeleton and the filter.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone

How is the glass panel attached to the metal frame? Got me thinking if it is removable that one could think of modding it to make a nice mesh side panel too.

It's glued on :) You can probably use a heat gun without damaging the tempered glass panels.

thanks.
does this include the 7.7% vat of Switzerland as well as import duties?

Yes sir, all them taxes, VATs and duties! ;)

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks a lot man! Nice to hear from you again :)

MJOLNIR S to Austria
- Shipping & taxes = $90.97

MJOLNIR S + 2X Panel Sets to Austria
- Shipping & taxes = $102.37

That damn 25% Swedish VAT ?

Uff, Singapur and Switzerland being cheaper to ship to than Austria...and here I though the EU would be good for trading. ?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Uff, Singapur and Switzerland being cheaper to ship to than Austria...and here I though the EU would be good for trading. ?

EU is good for trade!
...1 minute later...
*Swedish VAT has entered the chat room*

What % is Swedish VAT?
* Swedish VAT: yes

MJOLNIR S

how much for shipping to Australia?

MJOLNIR S
Shipping & taxes to Australia = $43.76