"L type" Asetek 545LC?

Tsuchinoko

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 28, 2018
Hi friends!
I was impressed with the Chinese A4-SFX build. That is a very nice build!
Please look at this forum first.
https://www.chiphell.com/thread-1859886-1-1.html

There is AIO that fits A4 there. Does anyone know something about MSI 545LC? I want to know the location where this AIO can be bought. And it will be useful information for A4 Users.

I looked for Taobao or eBay, but I could not find it.
Does anyone know of this product? Please tell me the Keywords of Search!

Best Regards

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
I did some searching. From what I've found, it looks like that thing was made specifically for the MSI "Aegis X3" prebuilt desktop.

Here's an image of the cooler inside the machine:

Tsuchinoko

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 28, 2018
Thank you for searching about AIO. Your Reply is Perfect!
Is not it possible to purchase this AIO Only?

I will search Taobao and eBay. Thank Solo!

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Hi Tsuchinoko,

I just wanted to update you, that we're working on a brand new solution for the Dan Case.
We're working with Daniel and the community. It will be a 92mm solution with our newest Gen6 pump.

I cannot give you a specific date yet, but in the news section here on SFF I've made a post as well.

The solution is still TBA, but it's coming. Updates are due soon, and will be posted on Reddit and SFF news section.

/Dennis @ Asetek

TGAIO

Trash Compacter
Jul 19, 2018
Hi Tsuchinoko,

I just wanted to update you, that we're working on a brand new solution for the Dan Case.
We're working with Daniel and the community. It will be a 92mm solution with our newest Gen6 pump.

I cannot give you a specific date yet, but in the news section here on SFF I've made a post as well.

The solution is still TBA, but it's coming. Updates are due soon, and will be posted on Reddit and SFF news section.

/Dennis @ Asetek

Pls add support for v2 :D

Reactions: AseDen

Sldr

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2017
Pretty sure the v2 will be supported too. As long as the front USB is removed.
I don't have a v2 case here, but I'm sure that Daniel can correct me if I'm wrong. From what I know the only meaningful (to AIO) changes in v2 to v3, was the modification of the front USB...

I have a v2 with the “normal” 545LC, I’d gladly test the new updated 545LC for you