Selling corsair SF600 platinum, MXM RX570

Currency
USD
Payment Methods
  1. PayPal
hello! selling lots of stuff I no longer need. checked prices on ebay to get a ballpark, feel free to shoot me offers if you think prices are off. all prices shipped

MXM RX570 - 90$
brand-new, taken from a sonnet egpu puck

corsair SF600 platinum SFX PSU - 90$
had to buy a SF750 to run an nvidia card, so no longer need this. I dont think i have the original cables, so i can send you the brand new cables from the SF750 or a J-HACK m2427 kit with it for a bit extra

Last edited:
Reactions: NinoPecorino

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Heyo,

According to our trade subforum guidelines, "[Only] accept cash in-person, or digital payments via services that offer buyer and seller protection when shipping your item".

Because none of your listed payment options have buyer/seller protections, I've removed them.
Feel free to readd payment methods that are in line with our guidelines.

Thank you!

Reactions: Dawelio

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Ah man, where were you 6 months ago?! I was chasing a 5700XT ITX for ages! Such a cool (figuratively) GPU!!

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
hello! selling lots of stuff I no longer need. checked prices on ebay to get a ballpark, feel free to shoot me offers if you think prices are off. all prices shipped

2018 mac mini - i5, 512G, 32G ram: 425$

asus TUF RX6800 - 775$

near brand-new, i bought this new but had to buy an nvidia card to run some software for work, so this was only used for less than a week, great card. original box

powercolor RX5700 ITX - 400$
very rare, available in japan only. flashed to GOP bios (powercolor original bios did not have this), works great in mac OS too. I will throw in a black noctua 92mm slim if you want to do a fan swap (i never got around to it)

corsair SF600 platinum SFX PSU - 90$
had to buy a SF750 to run the nvidia card, so no longer need this. I dont think i have the original cables, so i can send you the brand new cables from the SF750 or a J-HACK m2427 kit with it for a bit extra

i7-11700k - 240$

32G DDR4 3200 crucial ballistix, black - 90$

Mod edit: Removed accepted payment methods due to none having purchase protection.
Nino,
Do you still have the 5700?

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
Ah man, where were you 6 months ago?! I was chasing a 5700XT ITX for ages! Such a cool (figuratively) GPU!!
😃yeah man, i was looking for a long time too. its very nice.

sale pending on the 5700 ITX

also added a MXM card and J-HACK pure XL case to my listings

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
yup still have it. if youre interested i can grab it out of storage today and take pics. PM me. thanks!