Motherboard ITX Motherboard Advice, Onboard Sound, Linux

jschmidt

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Jul 18, 2019
Finally, I'm dealing with more power-efficient computers that need less space, but I still have some issues deciding what to get. I will use it mainly for surfing the internet and for playing video and music files. I've built a lot of computers with ATX motherboards and there has been a big difference in audio quality in recent years when I used them with real headphones. I look at the ASRock Fatal1ty B450 gaming ITX / ac with an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G. For example, what is the sound compared to a larger board? Maybe the Intel route with a Core i5-8400, which has a really good energy efficiency, but I would stick to AMD if possible. I want to try the Inwin Chopin, as there is already a power supply, but I've heard that it can get very loud. If there is a better alternative please tell me i am new to this kind of builds. I know there are many questions in this post but I'm really worried about the power supply and sound quality. For the rest of the project, I'm pretty sure. I can post some pictures when I'm done. :oops:

Last edited: