Selling ITX Cases : Silverstone FTZ-01, Sunmilo C01S with several aluminum side panel variations

Hey all,

First off, stamps :
Selling two of my ITX cases today.

First up : Silverstone FTZ-01 in silver. This is the version with the optical drive slot, therefore requires an SFX PSU. Excellent condition overall, with the slight exception that one of the (6!) screws that holds the GPU bracket, which is held down by gravity anyways with the case in the horizontal position, is kinda stripped. You can still get a slight bit of tension on it still, but yeah. Other than that, all is good. All original accessories included. Asking 110 USD shipped.

Second is the Sunmilo C01S. Very good condition - some slight marks here and there from building in it, but for the most part, excellent condition. Comes with all original accessories, plus an extra top/bottom (they're interchangeable) panel with a striated design - currently on the bottom of the case in the photos - and 3 extra aluminum side panels with various designs. Also includes the original (shorter) feet, along with the taller ones on the photo that have to be ordered separately - they're for using the case in a vertical orientation, which I suspect most will adopt. All of this will be very well packed, worry not. For the case itself, I paid ~135USD and each additional panel was ~18 USD, so I feel that an asking price of 200 USD shipped is reasonable - I had to pay a LOT more than that, once overseas shipping was factored in...

Happy perusing!

Reactions: crackerlegs

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Hey SilverJS,
From where do you expedit ?

EDIT : Saw on Reddit that's you have sold it...

Last edited: