Is there any dual radiator itx case?

lowkey

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jul 15, 2019
Hello,

i am looking for an itx case for at least 2x 240mm radiators. Is there some case? Or does someone has an idea for modding more radiators in an existing case?

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
ncase m1 or ghost s1 with two L size tophats. And theres a guy who managed to install three radiators in a streacom da 2

also maybe a sliger sm580 but I havent seen any/looked into it. You also can install a itx board on a sliger cerberus and I think it can hold up to 1x280 and 1x240 rads

Jizeyu

What's an ITX?
Aug 8, 2019
MachineMaster C26 support Dual 240mm radiators and mATX motherboard without radiators with a 12.9L body.But they only sell it on taobao.

lowkey

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jul 15, 2019
I try to fit everthing in an cougar qbx. Its out of stock or EOL. I own some 2070 / 2080 cards and despite 3 slot cooling its not silent. Air is no longer an option.

@paulesko

Where is that Streacom DA2 Build?

@diceboii13

Cant wait ...

@EndEffeKt

Ncase is an option for a long time. But the Streacom is cheaper at the moment.

@Jizeyu

Its a little bit difficult to buy at TAOBAO. There is no easy way to see the full prize incl. shipping fees.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I try to fit everthing in an cougar qbx. Its out of stock or EOL. I own some 2070 / 2080 cards and despite 3 slot cooling its not silent. Air is no longer an option.

@paulesko

Where is that Streacom DA2 Build?

@diceboii13

Cant wait ...

@EndEffeKt

Ncase is an option for a long time. But the Streacom is cheaper at the moment.

@Jizeyu

Its a little bit difficult to buy at TAOBAO. There is no easy way to see the full prize incl. shipping fees.
Here is the link for the Steamcom DA2, he started with 2 radiators and later added a third.

Reactions: lowkey and paulesko