Stalled I want your opinions (8.6L itx case, based on ps4 looks, flex atx or HDplex PSU )

ashrafmmahdy

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jul 26, 2017
I have been developing this concept case since july. I think the final looks and location of hardware in the case is somewhat finalized. but I need some opinions and suggestions. I really want to make this case work. I can definitely make it smaller, but I would sacrifice GPU clearance, and CPU cooler height. right now as you can see in the pictures. it is slightly smaller in size than the Node 202 at 10.4L. which is my main competitor here; and slightly larger than the sentry at 7L due to thickness of my case (CPU cooler height, like i mentioned in addition to GPU fans).

*****one note. the location of the 2.5inch SSDs is meant to be like the ps4...hot swappable or more accurately -- easily swapped by removing a portion of the top cover that houses the SSDs/HDD under it. any extra suggestion on that specific point is much appreciated.

PHOTOS ARE LINKED IN THE IS GOOGLE DRIVE. --> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Byc9GijX2N0sVHhsVG1BRngybFU