I am an office worker living in Seoul, Korea.

While searching to make an SFF PC, I came across msystems' wonderful drawings and was able to complete DESKMINI.
It was produced after printing and painting.

I am sorry that I am not good at English, so the text may be strange using a translator.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Welcome to SFFN @MENYA! You have joined a really great community full of ideas and innovation.

That Desk Nano looks excellent, especially as you have painted in the right colours to match your Noctua fan - a Coffee and Cream masterpiece 😎

Which Deskmini is it based on? I have an A300, which I really like for its dual M.2 slots.

MENYA

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Mar 3, 2023
Welcome to SFFN @MENYA! You have joined a really great community full of ideas and innovation.

That Desk Nano looks excellent, especially as you have painted in the right colours to match your Noctua fan - a Coffee and Cream masterpiece 😎

Which Deskmini is it based on? I have an A300, which I really like for its dual M.2 slots.
Made with x300. Additional GPUs are also currently in the works.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
While searching to make an SFF PC, I came across msystems' wonderful drawings and was able to complete DESKMINI.
It was produced after printing and painting.

I am sorry that I am not good at English, so the text may be strange using a translator.

Welcome to the forum.

Nice color matching there.

Reactions: rfarmer