How do you guys abbreviate "SFF Forum?"

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It's a bit awkward since the title always has an abbreviation in it, but to me, SFFF just doesn't work too well.
I've been using S3F or SF3, but I've seen others just use SFF (or give up entirely and say the full SFF Forum).

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I've seen @iFreilicht use SFN.

I'd prefer SF^3 but this forum software doesn't do superscripts. I could fix it here but that'd be an issue writing it elsewhere.

Reactions: 10410039

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'd prefer SF^3 but this forum software doesn't do superscripts.
We Belgians have a key for that: SF³ :D
(boom! forum crash)

Ah the wonderful life in Belgium: the best beer, fries (without the "French"), chocolate and a lot of useless characters on our keyboard.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Ah the wonderful life in Belgium: the best beer, fries (without the "French"), chocolate and a lot of useless characters on our keyboard.

I want those things... :p

I like SFN of all the ones I've seen so far. Will probably use that when on non-SFN forums moving forward.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
We Belgians have a key for that: SF³ :D
(boom! forum crash)

Germany as well: ³ is AltGr+3. Don't you start a war on who has the best beer that you can't win :p
What else do you have? ² and ³ is all of uselessness I can get with a regular setup on windows (I know linux' nodeadkeys keymaps have a lot more to offer).

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
The "special" chars we have a key for are: ² ³ é è § ç à ° ^ ¨ ù ´ ` µ

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
Original poster
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I think we've been converging on SFN as well. So it will probably be that.