Hi from Urals.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Juffin_Hally

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
May 9, 2023
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !
At the moment I'm thinking about which SFX power supply with 12vhpwr to choose. So far, the choice is between Silverstone 850W SST-EX850R-PM and Phantex 850W PH-P850PSF.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'm not experienced with any of these, but I recommend looking around the Builds section or the Hardware section, you can also use the search to find the model numbers to find if anyone on here is using these units.