Hi from Cali! ??

Hi SFF.N! I'm a SFF newbie, but have some experience building regular PC in the past. I joined so I could continue my quest in searching for my ✨ DREAM ✨case, the illusive; Pink Nouvolo Steck!! I love all things pastel colored and am set on finding one of these, so you'll see me asking around. ? Anyways I hope you're all having a fun night. ?

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Welcome to the forum @mtbunny!

Indeed the pink Nouvolo Steck is one elusive creature.

Going to pair it with other pink hardwares like the pink Razer keyboard & mice, I assume?

Reactions: ZivZulander

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Not many pastel-colored cases but if your search for the Nouvolo Steck doesn't turn up something, you might be able to get a custom colored case from Sliger.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Or, if you decide you can no longer wait, you can try a more readily available case:

InWin A1 Plus pink:

Silverstone SG13. They have one in pink, check the link below.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Performance PC actually had pink SM550s for sale but they are no longer on the site, you could probably get one if you contacted Sliger directly.

I have to say it looks pretty badass.

mtbunny

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Apr 11, 2020
Sm 550 is my second choice! I already contacted them about doing a custom color a few days ago, but I'm guessing they're swamped rn. ?

The a1 and sg13 look really cute and love the color, but are both a little big for my desk. Thanks for the suggestions! ?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
2 more pink cases.

a. Mechanic Master C24 Limited Pink Edition

b. M50 VIP Young Lady Pink

mtbunny

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Apr 11, 2020
Wow! Both are stunning! Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to buy anything from taobao, and using a proxy like superbuy is a big hassle for me. Thanks for the suggestion. ?