Hey everybody! I'm the new guy!

Hello!

Here is a little about me. I am joining this community to help my current project along. I am currently working to build a small pc inside of an old travel tube TV!

I have been building and modifying PCs for about 15 years now, but all of those huilds have been in mid-towers and bigger. I am attempting a challenge here, hope to learn a lot, might even become a 3D printer as a hobby, seeing as I may well need to just by the necessity of this project!

As for my non-pc related hobbies, I fly planes on a semi-regular basis, nothing big, just little Cessnas and Pipers. I also am a bit of a gearhead, though I don't have any mechanical projects at the moment. I dunno if that's a blessing or a curse, lol. Moving back towards the digital realms, I also am a VR fanatic, if I could upload I'd do it on the spot! (Kidding, unless..?)

Hope I can at least do something to inspire someone else's next build, if nothing else comes of me joining!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Nice introduction ! We've noticed mechanically adept end up here often :)

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Reactions: Twinleaf