Hey all

Hi,

My names John, I live in the UK. I've been building/modding PC's since the early 2000's but have had a somewhat long hiatus of doing any modding. I'm approaching the next upgrade for my PC, its currently running an i5 4460, 8Gb ram and a 750Ti. This has been one of my less 'cutting edge' builds but at the time I built/upgraded it it's what I could afford.

I came across this forum as I've been researching a SFF build I want to do, currently planning a Node 202 build with a custom water loop but open to alternatives. I was also looking at the Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0 but the lead time is currently putting me off, it also might be (I hate to say it) too small for what I want to do!

Anyhoo thought I'd just drop by and say hi :)

Reactions: Soul_Est

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Welcome to the club. I always love seeing sff custom loops and eagerly await seeing your future builds!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

My names John, I live in the UK. I've been building/modding PC's since the early 2000's but have had a somewhat long hiatus of doing any modding. I'm approaching the next upgrade for my PC, its currently running an i5 4460, 8Gb ram and a 750Ti. This has been one of my less 'cutting edge' builds but at the time I built/upgraded it it's what I could afford.

I came across this forum as I've been researching a SFF build I want to do, currently planning a Node 202 build with a custom water loop but open to alternatives. I was also looking at the Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0 but the lead time is currently putting me off, it also might be (I hate to say it) too small for what I want to do!

Anyhoo thought I'd just drop by and say hi :)

Welcome to the forums!

Cant wait to see an LQ node 202!