Help with remote monitor/PC setup

Day VReamer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hi all, I know this is not necessarily sff territory but any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I have a Lian Li Q21b as my main computer.

I then have a Frankenstein concoction in my garage which I use to do cycling (zwift) and watching films.

Both need relatively good graphics due to the gaming on my main pc and zwift on my garage one so I have a 1060 6gb mini and a 1050ti 4gb mini. If possible I would like to move to just using 1 PC, which will allow me just to have the one set of components and will allow me to probably save a bit of money.

So I am thinking of using something like this wireless HDMI transmitter to the 1 screen in my garage (approx 10m from my pc and 1 wall to go through: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07G8BZM6C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1WIL783MA0VWC&psc=1

Now the problem, I would prefer to have a mouse and keyboard in the garage (this would probably work via bluetooth), however my cycling turbo trainer doesn't work with bluetooth with Zwift for some software reason so I need a usb port somehow in my garage which can wirelessly transfer the signal - is that possible as I can't find anything? Or are there any other options (powered bluetooth keyboard with usb port, powered bluetooth usb hub or something, I can't find anything) - I have no way to route a cable due to house layout/location of PC and turbo trainer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!