Hello

Hi everyone, I'm looking to build a white SFF build. I have an all white desk, and after seeing the Ghost S1 MKIII coming out in July in Arctic White, I am convinced I want to have a good looking white case for my build. Right now I am sitting in between the Ghost S1 MKII and the FormD T1 (Sidearmd), both cases are unavailable so I am still waiting for availability to pre-order/order depending on when white becomes available.

This will be my first ITX build, and I am convinced I want to set up watercooling as I want the quietest possible gaming PC (i hear pump sounds are typically a problem for custom loop solutions, wondering if there is a way to keep the sounds quiet or if it's just inevitable in SFF builds).

I am a hardcore Intel fan, but Ryzen seems to be in the lead this year. I am tempted towards Ryzen, but still researching along with motherboard options.

Hope to meet you all as time goes on and it is glad to be a part of this SFF Network!

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
As everything in this world you'll have to do some concessions here. Keep the balance between Footprint - Temperature - Sound is the main challenge. Some people are more sensitive than others towards sound level. Others put footprint over all and then have to adapt on sound / performance levels.

As long as you're happy with the result I'm sure you'll find a way and with the S1 or the FormD T1 I'm sure it will be easy ?

Be very welcome here!

Reactions: Phuncz and forte

forte

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
As everything in this world you'll have to do some concessions here. Keep the balance between Footprint - Temperature - Sound is the main challenge. Some people are more sensitive than others towards sound level. Others put footprint over all and then have to adapt on sound / performance levels.

As long as you're happy with the result I'm sure you'll find a way and with the S1 or the FormD T1 I'm sure it will be easy ?

Be very welcome here!

Thank you so much! I will be learning, watching OTs videos I am very much into doing a custom loop setup. Eagerly looking forward to it!