Hello to the future! ...I think?

Actually, I got the reasons and impulse to build sff-pc since a month ago, and found this forum since more or less way back then. After doing some research on the feasibility of compact mini-itx performance rig, I decided to join this forum for good.

The reasons I decided to build sff for myself are
1.) Future-proof. Not only in the sense of hardware industrial development which tends to be more efficient and compact, but also my possible optimal customization (which laptop pc pathway don't favor me on this virtue).
2.) I quite have a quasi-nomad life. To be precise, it doesn't mean I have 'traveled' a lot, but I do have a bit of moving-around over the year. And I rely much on public transportation. Well, the ATX-sort chassis is the trouble to deal with at this point.

So 7-12L(approx.) mini-itx built will be the sweet-spot for me on these reasonings. And impulse for aesthetics had driven me into this decision too (thanks to Optimum Tech channel). In fact, it will be the first pc built which I decide to build entirely by myself. As it gives me a certain amount of agitation, join this forum provides me a kind of assurance if some kinds of problems arise in this project.

And well... at last, I still don't know if I will stick on this forum for long, but at least nice to meet you all and I hope we can get along well.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! I hope you'll be around for longer though :)

DevFX

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Welcome to the forum ! I hope you'll be around for longer though :)
Well, it will be depend on how well I do financially, which is a lot more struggling for the most of population in Thailand these days.
Not to mention if there will be economic collapse later this year, maybe this prospect built will have to be postponed, if not canceled.

Reactions: Phuncz