Hello there from a french technical designer

Well well well,

I'm Pierre, a technical design manager (Only one technical designer and an apprentice under me though) and a 'casual' gamer pretty much only on PC but I do like some console gmaing from time to time, just not my thing since I'm bad with controllers in hand.
I began modelling and designing when I was young (around 11) and made it my work after learning the ways of designing and making on machines (both manual or automated). I designed some industrial and wine tanks, then went to some advertisement panels, safety features (railings...) to whole units of production and some equipments (for safety or production) since I entered a sugar factory where I currently work.

I've always loved SFF, but couldn't always find waht I was looking for. So here I am, thinking about a line of case, probably from mini Itx to full E-ATX, I'll see where I go.
For starters, I'll go for a full size ATX build, but since I'm still working on the design, I won't show it there before doing some IRL test on the concept.
I followed threads here from some times, but never registered before now.

Hope to read and learn from you and exchange with you about thoughts, processes, making... and so on.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Technical designers often have interesting concepts to share, be sure to not leave us hanging !

Reactions: Ezechiel

Ezechiel

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I too hope to not let you hang out too long about my concepts, but I have them really just as concept for the moment. I have to make a first try with some cheap materials before going further and propose it here.