Hello SFF.Network - Newbie

Hello everyone,

I am new into SFF building. Last year I was planning to build a new gaming PC for myself, then I saw some SFFPCs on the internet then I decided that I will build one.
Last week I bought a Lian LI A4-H20 and it looks good imo.

Right now I'm just waiting for the rest of my parts, here's the list of my build.

CPU:Intel i5-12400F
AIO:I'm going for EK AIO 240 Basic. However its not available on our country
Motherboard:Asus Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi
RAM:
SSD NVME:1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus SSD NVME
SSD SATA:500GB Samsung 870 Evo SATA
Power Supply:Corsair SF750
Case:Lian Li A4-H20

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Oh damn you went with DDR5😬

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

0xNet

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Mar 7, 2022
Welcome to the forum ! Oh damn you went with DDR5😬

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Yeah, I have no choice DDR4 mobo is not available on the store that I usually buy. Btw for my build what DDR5 RAM would you recommend?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Btw for my build what DDR5 RAM would you recommend?
I have no recommendation at this point the main problem is availability. So find a kit that's not extortionately expensive in your region. At the moment the DDR5-5600 CL 36 seems like a good point between value and performance, but depending on the region you're going to be limited to DDR5-4800 CL 40 to not be gouged.