Hello SFF.net!

Hello! My name is Arya, and I’m from AquaCustoms - a very small new business looking to develop new fun watercooling and PC stuff. I have a bunch of (slightly crazy) ideas, and I’m looking forward to sharing them over the course of the next few weeks/months/years, and of course learning a helluva lot more about SFF. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: dealda

aquacustoms

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Feb 15, 2023
Hello! My name is Arya, and I’m from AquaCustoms - a very small new business looking to develop new fun watercooling and PC stuff. I have a bunch of (slightly crazy) ideas, and I’m looking forward to sharing them over the course of the next few weeks/months/years, and of course learning a helluva lot more about SFF. Thanks for having me!
Oh forgot to add - I hail from London, UK, if anyone curious 😀

Kaji

Doesn't own a caliper
SFFn Staff
Jun 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum Arya! Best of luck with the new business.

I'm a big water cooling fan myself, looking forward to seeing the crazy ideas :D

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !