Hello from Sweden

Hello everyone!

I have been on this forum for a while but never really introduces myself, some of you already know me from the old days at Losias and SFFReview. My name is Johan Nyman, 23 years old from Sweden. My biggest passion is PC-modding, especially building cases from scratch. The biggest reason why I like to build cases myself is that I can choose exactly the hardware I want and then build the case around that particular hardware, trying to make the ultimate build for my self.

My first serious modding-project was built inside a crate for Coke-bottles with a mATX motherboard.

After that project I found out that there were Mini-ITX motherboards and built a smaller case from scratch.

From there on I have build a lot of different projects, all of them aimed to be smaller than the regular PC.

All my modding led to me starting up my own modding website called Minimalistic PC's, after a while I started posting news and reviews. Nowadays I dont do any reviews anymore, just post about stuff I think is interesting (modding and SFF).

I think that is everything about me, I really enjoy this site as an old SFF-lover. Keep up the good work everyone!

With kind regards,
Johan Nyman

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Very nice projects you have there ! Keep doing what you do, it's amazing stuff !

C4B12

Scratchbuilder
Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
www.minimalisticpc.com