Hello From New York!

Hello, SFF Forum! I'm from New York, I'm a female. I'm middle-aged. I no longer work due to a disability, so I'm (pretty much) on the computer all the time when there's nothing else more exciting going on lol. I'm kind of a homebody, because home is where all my creature comforts are. Let's see, I do a bit of coding (HTML, CSS, PHP) and I own a couple of domains. When it comes to music, I'm old school, but when it comes to technology, I'm new school. I recently purchased a Lenovo S510 SFF 10KY002BUS Desktop PC from Newegg, so I was browsing the web, looking for a forum that dealt specifically with SFF computers, when I found you guys. To be quite honest, this PC is really fast and (pretty much) does everything I NEED it to do out of the box, but I'd like to learn what can be done in the way of mods anyway (just in case I want to upgrade). So, here I am! I just wanted to say hello! :)

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Welcome!

And there are quite a few talented modders so I'm sure you'll pick up a thing or two.

Reactions: DLashley

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Welcome to the forum! The system you have is well laid out. You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to modding it!

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
Lenovo S510 SFF
Looking at the specs for the S510 SFF, it has a 180W PSU and provision for a 2-slot half-height PCIe card. The easiest mod to start with would be to install one of the new crop of low-profile 1050Ti GPUs from MSI or Galax, if you are interested in gaming. 180W is sufficient to run one along with pretty much any CPU you could install.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! I have a few of those Lenovo PCs at work, I ordered these a while back. Excellent PCs in my regard.