Hello everyone!

Just came to know about this forum on r/sffpc. Took a look around and this seems like a awesome community!

I will be building my first sff pc with a mini-ITX mobo next year. I am also designing a new custom case from scratch because sff market is literally non-existent in my country(India) and even the the budget options are ridiculously expensive.

Looking forward to being a part of the community :)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! SFF in retail has always been a tough spot as it is a niche market and not many stores or even distributors don't take a risk on them. You can look into the Taobao topic as you're not too far away geographically from China. Or ofcourse the many projects running on our forum :)

Saikat0511

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Aug 30, 2020
Welcome to the forum ! SFF in retail has always been a tough spot as it is a niche market and not many stores or even distributors don't take a risk on them. You can look into the Taobao topic as you're not too far away geographically from China. Or ofcourse the many projects running on our forum :)

Thanks for the reply! I am already aware of various models available on taobao and aliexpress. The only thing keeping me from ordering from outside the country is the fact that customs in my country are a pain in the a** to deal with. The ONLY sff case available here for a reasonable price is the CM Elite 130 but I don't quite dig the design.

The design I am looking for is <10L case that can fit a full ATX PSU and stock AMD cooler. I am actually working on my own case design which I will get 3d printed once the pandemic situation ends. I will be posting the design on the forum once completed for some advice.

Reactions: Phuncz

Abhizit

Efficiency Noob
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Good to see fellow Indian trying to design a case, how has it gone till now, have you gone ahead with designing? Lets connect if you need any help. I am from Pune, Maharashtra

Reactions: Phuncz