Hello everyone. I'm going to do a NZXT H1 build

Hello everyone. I was going to buy the MJOLNIR but decided too long a wait and possibly my skill set level not up to the task. Two years ago I built my son's gaming computer but it was a NZXT mid tower and you can land a plane in that with the room available! H1 seems to be super easy. Now the hard part. Which card, chip to buy.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! The NZXT H1 is an excellent case if you find the more "hardcore" SFF cases to be to daunting, it seemingly makes it a breeze. I say seemingly as I have yet to see one in my region in stock and I have a friend that wants to build in one.

kamanshaman

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
These popped up yesterday on eBay from NZXT direct at the regular price. I bought right away. Maybe they did this to sqaush the sellers trying to gouge everyone with big $$ price.

kamanshaman

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
Just got this from FedEx. Man it it is super nice. NVIDIA had RTX 2020 Super back in stock since I was on list and I should have that soon. All I need to decide is what type of storage to use.

lpd2

Cable Smoosher
Jun 24, 2020
I think you made a good choice with the nzxt over mjolnir. Much better looking and more sensible also a bit different from most cases. Also finally got my gpu of choice and amazingly not price gouged at all - 5700xt binned (anniv ed.) for 380usd. Blower style xt getting hard to find.

kamanshaman

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 15, 2020
Built this in early Fall. Still great but you know.........fire..............now Optimum Tech doesn't recommend this at all. I believe mostly due to thermals with the new cards. Still. Not what you'd like to hear when you own one!