Closed HDPlex Custom Cables! $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have a set of HDPlex 400w cables that were made for the Asus z270i/370i motherboard but will work with others but different lengths may be necessary if you have a different board. PM me and I can see if they will fit with your board. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt3D

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
It was dropped a few days ago. If your interested please PM me. I paid $50 for them.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
How long are the cables, is it all of them for 35 bucks, and what is shipping to Sweden gonna cost?

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
How long are the cables, is it all of them for 35 bucks, and what is shipping to Sweden gonna cost?

I'll chime in here if that's alright:

The sets that I've been making for the S4 mini and Asus Z(x)70I mobo are as follows:
  • Mobo 24pin - 2.5in (visible wire) [63.5mm]
  • CPU 8pin - 6.25in (visible wire) [158.75mm]
  • GPU 8pin - 9.5in (visible wire) [241.3mm]
That should be the lengths for this set as well.

Shipping to Sweden via USPS is about $23.75 USD via priority mail (with tracking) if I recall correctly but I'm just going off memory.

I'll double check all this info when I get home but I'm fairly certain it's correct.

Reactions: Mortis Angelus

gffermari

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 7, 2017
Could you tell me if the 24pin cable is compatible with the Corsair SF600 psu? This psu uses Type 4 cables. I do not know exactly what it means.

And what's the final price, including shipping for London, UK?

BryceK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 25, 2017
I'll chime in here if that's alright:

The sets that I've been making for the S4 mini and Asus Z(x)70I mobo are as follows:
  • Mobo 24pin - 2.5in (visible wire) [63.5mm]
  • CPU 8pin - 6.25in (visible wire) [158.75mm]
  • GPU 8pin - 9.5in (visible wire) [241.3mm]
That should be the lengths for this set as well.

Shipping to Sweden via USPS is about $23.75 USD via priority mail (with tracking) if I recall correctly but I'm just going off memory.

I'll double check all this info when I get home but I'm fairly certain it's correct.

@royalba94, what would the wire gauge be? And could it also be sleeved in black? And what is the shipping to the Netherlands :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.