- Mar 29, 2020
I am planning to build a system with either the ghost s1 or the streacom da2 case. this system will be used for gaming and media streaming for the most part. i consider using the following components:
- i9 9900KS or i9 9900KF, depends if i can get a reasonable prized i9-9900KF; would do u prefer a newer i9 10980XE making it more ready for future games, but slightly slower than the i9 9900K(S) in current games??
- i prefer air cooling. read the alpenfoehn blackridge with a noctua Nf-a12x15 would be the ideal solution for cpu air cooling right now?
- corsair sf750 platinum for power supply
- with the s1 i would propably use 2 small top hats. 1st for 2 120mm noctua fans on top and the 2nd for 2 samsung 860 pro bottom. which low profile fan whould u rec?
- i am unsure which gpu i whould choose: geforce rtx 2080 ti or the newer titan rtx. and standard cooler or any changes here?
- for ram and board i would prefer to use the g.skill trident z neo 2x32gb ram with an asrock asrock z390 phantom itx mb and a samsung m.2 970 pro?
- for the ghost s1 any additional fans in the case?