G-one Industries G5 build~3.3L Brickless PSU LP VGA SFF CASE

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
size:21cm W 8.4cm H 18.5cm L,about 3.3L

of course there is no G-one Industries exist,and no G5 model ,just a custom case built for a discord friend~if you are interested at the case ,you can order one,i would like to offer a price of 199USD for case / psu bundle and shipping~black and silver (sand blast)is available

internal 80platinum certificated 12V 200watts module(300watts modded version is available) ,and G-unique archdaemon direct plug with custom cpu and sata cable~

install the MB(cpu, ram,M2,heatsink )as usual:

install the pcie add-on card(vga card or other card ,dual slots,18cm or longer case can be customed)

and mount the dual 8cm fans on upper case,can be 8010-8025 fan it is up to you:

install the archdaemon plug ,cpu plug~

here is the internal HP 200watts 80plus platinum module~

mount the module onto the rear IO panel:

mount the sata disk behind the front panel,connect the power cable for it~

all hardwares are installed~

and mount the upper case lid~

the power switch is 12mm diemeter~

Last edited:

Raxe

Trash Compacter
Mar 3, 2017
@guryhwa
How is the performance of the little Id Is-30 cooler? Better or worse than a Noctua L9i? Max cooler height is around 30mm, right?

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
@guryhwa
How is the performance of the little Id Is-30 cooler? Better or worse than a Noctua L9i? Max cooler height is around 30mm, right?
cant tell which is better for they are in so much different,is30 is 4 heatpipe reflow soldered with lower nickel plated alu fins,and thinner fan,totally 6mm thinner than L9i,but i can tell is,after is30 is avaible i sold my 2 l9i and 1 l9a and got the money bought 8 is-30?

Reactions: Raxe