Dear All,

[ UPDATE ]
Who I am :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/giuseppe-t-45a20425/

My Last venture - Company in Switzerland:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/3352569/

Our FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/TRiOWATCH/

* Active company, smartphone production stopped (warehouse empty), new team / product line under designing planning stage

[BACK TO THE TOPIC]

We are working on a Consolle Sized case Project with the aim to bring it to the market during the end of Q1 2018
We have the case production ability located in the middle of Europe (our friend factory)
Here is a brief description of what we are "dreaming"

XBOX One X dimensions (300x 240 x 60) can go up to 330 x 330 x 70 mm

- Internal components:

* Standard Mini ITX Mobo (170x170)
* CPU with ultra slim cooling system (max 35 mm on top of the CPU)
* PSU unit (150x85x40) or, as alternative, Standard SFX/SFX-L -- NO HDPlex, no PICO etc
* HDD Bay area to fit at list 1 x 3.5" and 1 or 2 x 2.5"
* 1 x PCI-E area 170 x 131 - 145 mm max (next to the MOBO ) -- i.e.: Mini ITX GPU

- Materials:
* Metal or Alluminium to be confirmed with our factory
* Added note: Iron max 20 mm, stainless max 12 mm, aluminum max 8 mm

- Machinery available in the factory:
* Bystronic equipment

What we are looking for ?
* A passionate case designer / PC enthusiast who wants to see his creation coming to life and...
ASK FOR MORE INFO replying to this post ..

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe Trio
FX Project Head
New domain corporate site on the way!
for more informations on this project: giuseppe.trio@gmail.com

Last edited:

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I'd really like to see some proof of legitimacy to be honest. No company email or website? Soliciting members of this forum in their own threads? Red flags. What's your experience in this, exactly?

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
I'd really like to see some proof of legitimacy to be honest. No company email or website? Soliciting members of this forum in their own threads? Red flags. What's your experience in this, exactly?
Hi Biowarejak, I can understand your point. We are actually creating a completly new co and team to follow up this project-product line-brand. As soon as possible if this forum allow us to act as "Pro" we will come up with all . Meanwhile who needs to have some more info can drop me an email i will provide all the necessary about me, the project, the team etc...

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
Sounds great, but isn't a 3 month development timeframe a little optimistic?
Hi Lazer3D, first of all let me tell you I like the concept behind your new HT5. Lets say we share one pillar with you / HT5 (new APU). Three months can be short but if we have good designer we can go quickly to the proto of the case.. Even if someone have some doubt we have some "sponsors" behind the project that can help to short the timing. Btw thanks for the advice ...

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Machine:
Bystronic equipment

Materials:
Iron max 20 mm, stainless max 12 mm, aluminum max 8 mm
Sorry if my question was ambiguous. I mean the types of machines - laser cutter, CNC, NCT, etc. - not the brand. Having an NCT opens up a lot more options for case design than you get with just a laser cutter and press brake, for example.

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
Sorry if my question was ambiguous. I mean the types of machines - laser cutter, CNC, NCT, etc. - not the brand. Having an NCT opens up a lot more options for case design than you get with just a laser cutter and press brake, for example.
Okay now I got it! I need to check to be sure to do not misunderstand what NCT stands for? If you want to go deeper into this "FX Project" and help us a bit out why dont we organize a call via SKYPE ???

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
NCT = numerically controlled turret, also known as a turret punch press. I think the former is the more common nomenclature in asia. It's a big machine that punches holes in sheet metal, quite useful for making lots of small holes economically.

Regarding skype, thanks, but I'll have to take a pass. I was mainly asking what you had for the benefit of others, so it's clear what capabilities you're bringing to the table.

You're in Italy? There was a guy here who I think was from Italy - (edit @wrong username), I think - designed kind of a neat case, but wasn't able to get it off the ground, unfortunately. You might try contacting him. Edit: different guy, sorry. It was this case I was thinking of

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
NCT = numerically controlled turret, also known as a turret punch press. I think the former is the more common nomenclature in asia. It's a big machine that punches holes in sheet metal, quite useful for making lots of small holes economically.

Regarding skype, thanks, but I'll have to take a pass. I was mainly asking what you had for the benefit of others, so it's clear what capabilities you're bringing to the table.

You're in Italy? There was a guy here who I think was from Italy - (edit @wrong username), I think - designed kind of a neat case, but wasn't able to get it off the ground, unfortunately. You might try contacting him. Edit: different guy, sorry. It was this case I was thinking of
Oh I see Thank you very much...

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
Hi SD, They company was active on the smartphone business since 2017 and all these activities were stopped and sold. That's why you dont find anything. The company will move to an European country and re-start with its core team. If this is not a mortal sin and can be acceptable from your side we can talk I can show you who i am what we did all is still out there.. Linkedin, Facebook page with 8700 followers etc.. in business it happens to release that it is time for a change (when chinese come in and destroy a market for example:-) . Hope to hear from you again... Cheers !

K888D

SFF Guru
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Ah, your the guy who contacted me through Facebook about a year ago looking to design a case for you, we spent weeks chatting, yet after all that time I still had very little idea what you wanted from me. Each time I asked a question relating to your business you got very defensive and refused to answer.

I would approach this person with caution and advise to ask for a clear design brief up front.

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
Dear Lazer3D thanks for your contribution I know how the things went and to be nice with you I will not catch this to start an useless discussion. We will release this project if you like or not we have much more experience than a lot out of there... So this time I ask please to stop to Trolling around our "CALL TO ACTION" which is serious and backed up from industry leaders who are supporting us! Thank you in advance for your "kind" contribution! Cheers Giuseppe

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I dunno mate, with all due respect you have some good will to build within the community it seems. I wish you the best, personally, but I'll remain skeptical. Especially at @K888D's recomendation.

Regardless, what he said was very sound profession advice.

Peace!

Reactions: br3nd0

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
I dunno mate, with all due respect you have some good will to build within the community it seems. I wish you the best, personally, but I'll remain skeptical. Especially at @K888D's recomendation.

Regardless, what he said was very sound profession advice.

Peace!
Everybody is free to express his own opion. As for Kevin (I guess this is the name behind LAZER3D but i am not sure) he is just putting his "personal opinion" against all. The excuse to "protect" someone is just an excuse... Btw I already sent a few message to him to try to explain ourself but since now no clear sign of understanding and opening to a peaceful explanation. I will take it as It is "a jelous child who do this case activity as an hobby trying to put into negative light a senior industry veteran".. and there will be room to show you what i am saying later in the next weeks... this time with less searching for co operation since I saw the result of being so open and direct... Cheers guys ! P.s.: for Kevin I will wait for a serious reply on my private message if i will not receive any reasonable answer i will understand and "close the case" (...a jelous child...etc.. )

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 15, 2017
I would be careful with the name calling. If you have beef with someone then handle it privately. Your trying to get attention to your project which is fine but negative attention is not good. It’s a very open forum here and if you need help people know a lot here but it’s not fair to insult others. Just my 2 cents.

FX_Project

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Dec 13, 2017
I would be careful with the name calling. If you have beef with someone then handle it privately. Your trying to get attention to your project which is fine but negative attention is not good. It’s a very open forum here and if you need help people know a lot here but it’s not fair to insult others. Just my 2 cents.
Dear Ngriesdo, I 50% agree with you and to he short :
1 ) I was nice with this "Sir" while He started to point bad light for a personal opinion
2 ) I am just acting as a reporter -- describing facts -- since It's a fact my CV in this industry is much more than a man playing this game from an Home based hobby without a company behind and acting like a superstar here while - sorry - he started making case in 2015 when I had alredy 25 years experience in the IT/CE industry .. another fact!
So respect if he starts to respect and reply to my private invitation to a dialogue otherwise we understood who we are dealing with.. we understood many times ago to be honest I forgot this negative experience with him. I did not come here to insult him. He did 1st I am just defending myself and our project!
As I told him no rights to put me under bad light cause of his personal opinion!
Thanks for your advice by the way and see if he starts to act as a mature person - personally i doubt ! Cheers Giuseppe <-- I put my face and name dear Kevin! where are you ?