Front PSU mounting. How?

Kyuss

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 13, 2017
Hi there,

I have built a new system with this case rev 3. I want to mount the SFX-L PSU in the front not in the side, because there is almost no space between the GPU backplate and the power conectors of the PSU. I've been searching but with no success, I can't find how to do it.

Is this mounting for some revisions only? I must buy some new plate or something?

Thanks in advance.

(Amazing how this expensive case has no instructions manual YET, I can't understand.)

LNH

Cable Smoosher
May 23, 2020
Hi there,

I have built a new system with this case rev 3. I want to mount the SFX-L PSU in the front not in the side, because there is almost no space between the GPU backplate and the power conectors of the PSU. I've been searching but with no success, I can't find how to do it.

Is this mounting for some revisions only? I must buy some new plate or something?

Thanks in advance.

(Amazing how this expensive case has no instructions manual YET, I can't understand.)

The regular SFX bracket can be attached to the front without using the ATX bracket. The 3 needed holes are on the front plate.

Reactions: maveric

LNH

Cable Smoosher
May 23, 2020
The regular SFX bracket can be attached to the front without using the ATX bracket. The 3 needed holes are on the front plate.
Just realized my case is the current generation version so what I suggest probably doesn't apply to your situation. Sorry.