Prototype Free Flow CPU Pump Block

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
Its worth looking into the Aquanaut. I've had mine up and running for several months on a gpu/cpu loop with great success. It fulfills this need pretty well.
I'm sure it's serviceable, but if there's a chance to get a block/pump combo under the height limit with an integrated reservoir, then I'm happy to ping the project with my interest every so often.

emadman

Cable Smoosher
Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure it's serviceable, but if there's a chance to get a block/pump combo under the height limit with an integrated reservoir, then I'm happy to ping the project with my interest every so often.
Integrated reservoir would be quite neat indeed! I tried to model some options a while back... i never got my head past the packaging constraints to incorporate a res into my steck. I'm reservoir-less right now... plan to add a t-line in a future refill

For this project, I thought it was just intended to be pump+block combo which would put it in line with the swiftech and nouvolo options

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
Integrated reservoir would be quite neat indeed! I tried to model some options a while back... i never got my head past the packaging constraints to incorporate a res into my steck. I'm reservoir-less right now... plan to add a t-line in a future refill

For this project, I thought it was just intended to be pump+block combo which would put it in line with the swiftech and nouvolo options
@Wahaha360 mentioned wanting to incorporate a small res, but the wall thicknesses required to stay under the height limit necessitates a move to stainless steel, or copper. I don't know if he ever pursued the change, but it was a very exciting development. That's why I keep coming back to check.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 mentioned wanting to incorporate a small res, but the wall thicknesses required to stay under the height limit necessitates a move to stainless steel, or copper. I don't know if he ever pursued the change, but it was a very exciting development. That's why I keep coming back to check.

I want to get T1V1.5 out, then this.