Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2024-01-14: M1EVO V1.0/V1.1 Triple AIO/Radiator Build Update!​

We are still surprised by the number of people interested in Triple AIO/Radiator builds. So, I am in the process of putting together a triple 280 custom loop inside the M1EVO V1.0/1.1

The setup consists of two Alphacool 280 ST20 slim radiators with Arctic P14 Slim fans in *exhaust, and HWL 280GTS thick radiator on full 25mm thick 140mm fans for intake. This build is still a work in progress because I'm waiting for three more Arctic P14 Slims fans. Hopefully, this setup will give you more ideas on building your own Triple AIO/Radiator setup in the M1EVO V1.0/V1.1.

2023-09-18: M1EVO collection.​

2023-07-05: M1EVO 40XX Without Riser Installation Verified!​

We had an extra 4080 FE today, the same size as the 4090 FE, so we double-checked the fit. It is fine and easy to install using a 12VHPWR 180D angle adapter.

Some of you want to avoid adapters and prefer custom 12VHPWR cables instead. It might be possible with a motherboard standoff hack, but I will leave it to you guys to figure it out because it's not officially supported.

2023-06-16 Update: M1EVO Round in Silver Color !​

I wouldn't say I liked M1EVO Rounded in Black color. I wanted a Silver color with more WOW Factor than the Titanium color. I also wanted M1EVO Angled and Rounded to look better in person than our renderings. I believe the mission is accomplished now.

The following pictures show M1EVO Rounded in Silver color, M1EVO Angled in Black color, and FormD T1 in Titanium color. The photos should reflect M1EVO's size relative to the T1. I also added some pictures of the Gigabyte Aorus 4070 Master to show a big GPU inside the case.

Regarding the launch date, we have a few more renderings. After that, I think we will launch this month and hopefully next week.

2023-03-01: M1EVO Side Panel Survey!​

The only unknown in the way of M1EVO launch is the Steel Mesh Side Panel. So we would like to ask the community for feedback.

The current M1EVO default Steel Mesh Side Panel, despite being 1mm thick like FormD T1, still has a jello-like pop. Here is a video of the problem - .

We can either 1) delay M1EVO by 45 days to fix the mold. 2) launch mid-March. Please give us your feedback by voting 1) or 2) by voting on our discord channel.

**Regarding the Aluminum Mesh Panels for M1EVO, we are not able to manufacture it atm because it's thickness to width ratio exceeds current manufacturing capabilities.

2022-11-27: Testing configs before we finalize the spec.​

We know someone will try this (*dual 280 HWL 280GTS on 3-Slot MSI Suprim X GPU), so we wanted to test it first.

We have not received the 4090 GPUs yet, so test-fitting Thermalright SS135 on Noctua A12x25R + MSI 3070 Suprim X + ATX PSU. FWIW, Micro-ATX motherboards will fit, and there is space for 25mm thick fans between the Top Panel and GPU.[/URL]

4090 FE *could fit via direct contact with minor tweaks to the design and a custom 12P GPU cable. But, of course, this will also depend on the back of the motherboard.

2022-09-28: M1EVO updated for 40XX GPUs.​

Thanks to those who voted on the Discord poll about volume vs. compatibility.

We have been busy tweaking the M1EVO for 40XX. At this moment, the 40XX GPUs that we know the dimensions for, should fit.

We expect to have the latest prototypes in two weeks, and if everything works, we plan to launch shortly after.

2022-08-28: M1EVO is almost here.​

In the image below, from left to right, T1 V2, M1EVO, M1 Classic V6.1.

The final specs will depend on the new Nvidia 40XX GPU and their AIB partner GPUs. Because Nvidia Founders Edition GPUs tend to be smaller than the AIB partner GPUs, we plan to finalize the specs when the GPU spec is confirmed.

Highlights:
1. Smaller
2. Better Compatibility
3. Better Build Quality
4. Better Price
5. Working on Better Availability

Last edited:

manatworks

Cable Smoosher
Jun 14, 2021
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the M1 teach me everything i know about pc building and this is really exciting to see what it will offer!

dasglitzern

Case Bender
New User
Jun 5, 2022
Really looking forward to this!!!
OMG!!!!

And would be interested to tinker on the distro plate (should the drawing is released later on!!!)

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
I absolutely LOVE that NCase M1 style front panel and that front I/O layout. This should be the perfect upgrade for my current NCase M1 v5, which I was thankfully able to extend my usage of with a small 2-fan EVGA 3060 Ti. I'm really craving a top-tier GPU for my next build though, so I hope this will be able to accommodate. Personally, I'm really not limited on desk space, and wouldn't mind at all if it ends up being longer and a bit taller than the OG M1 for maximum compatibility with larger GPUs and air coolers.

Any plans for color options? Really hoping to see White personally.

Last edited:

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
I absolutely LOVE that NCase M1 style front panel. This should be the perfect upgrade for my current NCase M1 v5, which I was thankfully able to extend my usage of with a small 2-fan EVGA 3060 Ti. I'm really craving a top GPU for my next build though, so I hope this will be able to accommodate. Personally, I'm really not limited on desk space, and wouldn't mind at all if it ends up being longer and a bit taller than the OG M1 for maximum compatibility with larger GPUs and air coolers.

Any plans for color options? Really hoping to see White personally.
On the SFF Gurus Discord W360 mentioned that on release there'd only be 2 colours, black and another (titanium or silver). We did hear that the FreeFlow collection (https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/freeflow-collection-by-ncase-streacom.17834/) is planned to have a white version.

Reactions: Brude27

mecher

Efficiency Noob
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, M1 back to life. Will M1EVO panel compatible with the old one?

Oh wait, smaller? I really want a Ncase that can put RTX4090 FE inside......