Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Here are some close up shots. As you can see, I routed the tubes under the psu, 1 to the left of the plugs, 1 to the right, and then squeezed between the psu and front of the case. This way there’s only 2 bends and easy to place and remove.

Tubing I used was: Tygon R3400 - 8MM ID - 11.2MM OD - Black

Never even thought the tubes would fit in that small space. Then again, mine are 13mm TPV and too rigid. I didn’t think they would fit when I was installing it.

Very nice looking. Good job man!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Never even thought the tubes would fit in that small space. Then again, mine are 13mm TPV and too rigid. I didn’t think they would fit when I was installing it.

Very nice looking. Good job man!
Actually I am pretty sure they can fit! But depends also from your motherboard

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Actually I am pretty sure they can fit! But depends also from your motherboard
It’s a Strix Z390-i...if someone can do it, i’ve no doubt it’s you.

I think I’ll keep it that way until the hardline tubing kit comes out ?

First time water cooling and I think I was too concerned about it leaking.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
It’s a Strix Z390-i...if someone can do it, i’ve no doubt it’s you.

I think I’ll keep it that way until the hardline tubing kit comes out ?

First time water cooling and I think I was too concerned about it leaking.

My first time too, I got the ek leak tester

https://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-leak-tester-ek-leak-tester.html

You don't have to fill the loop with liquid and it's easy to use.

As a pipe fitter I've used this method before on commercial pipe to test for leaks using soap so I know it's fool proof.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
My first time too, I got the ek leak tester

https://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-leak-tester-ek-leak-tester.html

You don't have to fill the loop with liquid and it's easy to use.

As a pipe fitter I've used this method before on commercial pipe to test for leaks using soap so I know it's fool proof.
Thanks. I’ll definitely get that for when I replace the tubes for the hardline. Too much uncertainty!

EDIT: BTW, is there a particular speed the pump should be set to?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks. I’ll definitely get that for when I replace the tubes for the hardline. Too much uncertainty!

EDIT: BTW, is there a particular speed the pump should be set to?

I usually run it full speed at first when I'm working the air bubbles out and topping off with more fluid. Then I adjust it to a tolerable noise level and keep it fixed to that speed!

Reactions: PBJ

Cyberratchet

Cable Smoosher
Oct 24, 2018
Update for @itsmichael and @JDK

The case arrived here in Austria after 27 days. To my surprise I got it delivered right to my doorstep, I had to pay no additional fees at the post office.

Unfortunately, I can’t talk about the building experience yet, because my LT240 was estimated to arrive on March 27th. I have no tracking number, so I have no idea when it’s going to arrive. Because of my current situation with working from home, I need all components first and a free day so that I can guarantee that I have my setup running again as soon as possible.

@saxovtsmike asked me if I could measure how much space there is between the upper edge of the IO bracket and the top of the case (the inside of course). They already have a tall GPU and are worried if it fits with the attached water-cooling terminals. If someone could measure that real quick and tag them in your answer, that would be lovely seeing how I’m still a few days away from building myself.

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
The case arrived here in Austria after 27 days. To my surprise I got it delivered right to my doorstep, I had to pay no additional fees at the post office.

Good to hear from you again, sounds awesome! So how much did you have to pay all in all? (€ or $, however you want)

Floris

Caliper Novice
Sep 17, 2019
Thank you so much! Which fittings are you using on your pump block?
This the only source I could find in the US for that tubing if anyone was curious. So, if someone wants some tubing if I order it I'll have some extra since I don't think I will need 50ft of this stuff.

Using bitspower G1/4 BP-BSWP-C11