Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Mine is an Asus Z390-I (not your B450-I) which has Fan Xpert 4 (within AiSuite 3) and it allows you to adjust speed curve for the AIO pump header (all the way down to 0%). Maybe yours can do it there. Try it, no harm.
Then I think the limitation is in BIOS only. Good to know!

Thanks!

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
-I've installed the LT240 but temps are not great at all. I'm assuming its either poor contact or some remaining air in the system. I used the noctua secure mount from my C14S but even with the AM4 washers, the LT240 screws seem to run out of thread. Anyone else had this issue?
Do you hear a noise when you shake your radiator? If yes that mean they are still some air in it

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
-I'm stuggling to set a static pump speed on my Strix B450, I know the pump is DC only, but I can only have control by plugging it in to the chassis or cpu fan header, the aio header is 100% pwr only.

I use AI Suite 3 instead of BIOS to adjust fan speeds. It lets you adjust pump speed and fan speeds as well. You can change the "critical temp" where the fans speed at maximum above 75C or turn off entirely. And you can set fan speeds to respond to a different temperature, like in my case I have it based off coolant temp.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Well, now I want to know all the other secrets! If only were existing a 1-Slot NV-Link!

This is what nemeses used, quote from his post

"Luckily PNY makes a 3 slot bridge for the Quadro RTX 6000 and 8000 which also fits and works for the 2080Ti (Product ID RTX6KNVLINKX16S2RKIT)"

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
What do you want to add in this space
I've added the QUADRO to control the fans! Because with one Y splitter the PMW input does really what it wants! BUT, I've fucked up the QUADRO. I've inverted the 5V and 12V cable, and has burnt.

Now I've m tested the system during rendering with only the 25mm Fan, to test noise, performance, ecc,
(Ryzen 3950X, NO offset, Vcore in Auto, PBO enabled removing the Power Limits)
AND:
T1 ONE FAN.jpg

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
Finally!! So happy man! Following quick replies:

-I've installed the LT240 but temps are not great at all. I'm assuming its either poor contact or some remaining air in the system. I used the noctua secure mount from my C14S but even with the AM4 washers, the LT240 screws seem to run out of thread. Anyone else had this issue?

Don't know why you have used the Noctua stuff. for the AM4, just follow the Eisbaer Manual! Stock AMD backplate, that's it.
Thanks for the replies guys.

I thought the recommendation was to use the Noctua backplate as the Alphacool one is crap? That is the only Noctua part I am using. I cannot hear any noise when shaking/tilting/rocking the case. but will need to take the pump block off anyway to try and improve the temps so will try and bleed it again.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
if I was to do this with the 3-slot GPU mode, and since the pump extends 2.9 mm, it would mean the side panels won’t close right? How tough is the mesh on the side panels? I imagine it would bulge out a little if the side panel was indeed closed?
From what I've heard the mesh is actually quite stuff, so it might be hard to fit it in they're, plus I don't think making it bulge outwards would make a good look. No way to tell yet, mines stuck in shipping.
Does this case feature a motherboard cutout at the back?
By design, yes.
How to order this case ?
Can't yet. There will be a website where you can get it from once the creator feels comfortable putting it up for sale to everyone.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio (and any of the other test shippers really) do you plan on making a separate build log in the builds section? It would make it easier to see everything you’ve done inside the T1 and any feedback/advice you might have. This thread is only gonna keep growing, which will make it harder to find your info.
Yes, I will!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
This is what nemeses used, quote from his post

"Luckily PNY makes a 3 slot bridge for the Quadro RTX 6000 and 8000 which also fits and works for the 2080Ti (Product ID RTX6KNVLINKX16S2RKIT)"
I've seen it! But this is like a 1-0-1 Nvlink. I would like to have the 1-1, but doesn't exist in the e tire market :(

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Ohhhh I see. Well... Can you water block both cards and somehow use a 1-0-1 spaced bifurcation riser?
I think will be possible only if I remove the 240 rad brackets. But In any case I don't have a second Titan RTX, so for now everything is ok!