Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Black + Mesh and Two Tone + Mesh is standard.

The aluminum panel and glass panel are sold separately as accessories. Both will make temperatures worse, so I don't want to make them default or configurable. I don't endorse worse performance, feels sacrileges.

Thanks for the reply and information. I agree that performance should come first, I just had hastily assumed that a silver mesh for the two tone was easier to produce than the black one, my bad. Still looking great nonetheless.

Corsair

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 25, 2020
Hello all ?‍♂️?‍♂️,
Does anyone know if a hybrid gpu would fit in the sidearm t1's 2 slot configuration?
Any help will be much appreciated ?

Dazr87

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2019
Mod warning;

@cashdj 11 posts > 3 merged
@Marauder
@Dazr87
And others (including those considering it) (also, if you are using your post count to gain an advantage in the spreadsheet, might want to modify your numbers)

Those who are multiposting to get their post numbers up - I've merged a LOT of your posts. If I see it again, I will spam ban. If you have another thing to add right after a post, use the EDIT button. You can multiquote and put multiple quotes in a post.
I don't believe any of my posts were unjust? I replied to multiple different posts, I don't often multi-quote or if at all, never overly sure how to use it... I don't visit often, but when i do i usually make multiple posts... don't see how it justifies a warning? I was simply doing what I've always done here in these forums.

Elukka170

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 27, 2020
Hello, long time lurker here in the forum. Not active in any way. Registered so i can be more active. Love the case and how active the forum is. Been reading all the pages, was wondering if a bifurcated 2x PCIE cable be installed so an capture card could be installed next to the GPU in a 3-slot configuration?

Caedis

Cable Smoosher
Feb 18, 2020
On an unrelated note, as a watercooling n00b, why is there a single hole in the rear of the case and not two (inlet & outlet) or is the idea to remove the power switch and use that? If so, how would you then turn the PC on. Probably missing something super basic!

I was wondering the same thing. Why is there a single hole at the back of the case?

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
Hello, long time lurker here in the forum. Not active in any way. Registered so i can be more active. Love the case and how active the forum is. Been reading all the pages, was wondering if a bifurcated 2x PCIE cable be installed so an capture card could be installed next to the GPU in a 3-slot configuration?

I've got an ambitious project in mind for a full custom loop with LT240 AND a capture card behind the GPU. Will it all fit? I don't know at the moment but it'd definitely be tight and I'll have to hit up pslate for custom cables for sure.

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
I was wondering the same thing. Why is there a single hole at the back of the case?

I asked this a few pages back but didnt get a reply.
Surely there should be a pair if it is for watercooling? Currently that would mean removing the power switch which is sort of essential :p

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
I asked this a few pages back but didnt get a reply.
Surely there should be a pair if it is for watercooling? Currently that would mean removing the power switch which is sort of essential :p
Well, OP has spoken about some unreleased front panels, maybe a power button will be an option for one of those new panels. I guess we'll see about that..

Reactions: Metroversal

johannbl

Chassis Packer
Jan 15, 2016
Well, OP has spoken about some unreleased front panels, maybe a power button will be an option for one of those new panels. I guess we'll see about that..

I know the thread has 171 pages but there were posts about a I/O panel with a power button and two usb c ports. The power button is shaped like a usb C. There was also designs for a micro sd slot.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I know the thread has 171 pages but there were posts about a I/O panel with a power button and two usb c ports. The power button is shaped like a usb C. There was also designs for a micro sd slot.
I don't remember the power button part, but I know that he's talked about a front panel with type-c and an ad card reader, and it looks like he's gonna follow through with that idea because it's on the website

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
I don't remember the power button part, but I know that he's talked about a front panel with type-c and an ad card reader, and it looks like he's gonna follow through with that idea because it's on the website
The Power Button shaped like a USB-C was an early idea (see pic below), I think it got scrapped and I'm not sure if it's coming back. I do like the current implementation tbh.