Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

masklee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2020
I checked with warehouse, they are 1000% sure shipping to HK will be be fine, so no need to test.

Our warehouse to HK is next day arrival, so once we open for preorder, HK buyers will be receiving T1 faster than everyone else. So don’t be down.

Comforting news! I was wondering if @Wahaha360 is either sorting out the HK spot or is it too close to the warehouse(comparative speaking) so no need to test, turns out it's the latter ? anyway, it is still wonderful to hear it will be next day arrival, so looking forward to the pre-order!!

and also congrats to everyone that got chosen as tester!?

SanB0l0

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
@Wahaha360 Preorders open only when all test shippers receive their case right? Do you know what region might take the longest to ship to?

Congrats to shipping candidates.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 Preorders open only when all test shippers receive their case right? Do you know what region might take the longest to ship to?

Most likely one of the Scandinavian countries or USA - NYC/CT/MA. Custom clearance is typically slow for these two places. Around 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanB0l0

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018

Perhaps Australia? ?

Hahah yeah.
I am in Australia, if you have ever had anything sent to Australia you would likely know, I will probably get the test shipping case in 2024, but thats what we are here to test right!! :)

crvxj

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 21, 2020
Lurking for a while already & can‘t wait to preorder this beauty in black! Also I‘m hyped for the test ship builds ?

Rice

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 25, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering if there are any canadian testers, or if there wont be any because there are a lot from the states. Long time lurker finna made an account :)

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Most likely one of the Scandinavian countries or USA - NYC/CT/MA. Custom clearance is typically slow for these two places. Around 2 weeks.

Spain is hit or miss, usually. If the package comes from a typical national mail company (USPS, EMS or the like) there usually aren't any delays or duties involved. But if the package comes from an agency (DHL, FEDEX, you name it) you are guaranteed to pay since they also take a comission from the fees / duties. Something like "yea, VAT is 50€ but unless you plan to go yourself where the package is being held you better fork another 30€ for my work" XD

I remember I didn't have to pay anything for the M1, but I don't remember whether it came with EMS or an agency.

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
On the other hand I had to pay like 55 for my Ncase and it was delivered by the National post spanish company. As you say is a matter of being lucky here.

Last edited:
Reactions: newtothegame

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Wahaha360,帖子:187562,成员:10”]
预购离Test Shipping不远,让其他国家的人有机会。
[/引用]

When will there be a new booking?

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
hi can be test shipping receiver in russia, i'm getting a lot of packages, got good customs experience.
I know I have no say in anything that goes on here and I'm not picking on anyone in particular but asking about test shipping at this point is getting a little out of hand. The form and doc had been up for over 3 weeks and there was ample time to ask these questions. I'm sure @Wahaha360 and @gwertheim are getting tired of answering redundant and repetitive questions. There are a lot of people excited about the case and want to get it asap. Let's keep it positive and productive. This is the home stretch. Cases going out Friday is HUGE and preorders after that is incredible. Again I'm not the boss, you do you.

Also, @PBJ I don't know you but I'll be over to watch the unboxing. Pretty sure you're not too far lol

XTian

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 25, 2020
Update 2020-02-24 : Test Shipping Candidate so far! Still updating *missing regions.

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Canada, johannbl
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang
Netherlands, Floris
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer
Spain, prava
Sweden, hardly
Taiwan, Thermo *special consideration, working on a T1 accessory
Turkey, cablez
New Zealand, tyen
Norway, Stigth
Ukraine, denys_349
United Kingdom, Goatee
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

Switzerland, NO Candidate

Will contact you guys via PM within 24 hours for T1 + Shipping, Test Shipping will go out Friday, 2020-02-28.

Preorders should open *after these guys receive their packages.

@Wahaha360
any possibility to take the Indonesia slot ?

just built da2 streacom, but can't wait to build T1.