Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I'll be waiting for the video lol

h4ndcuffed

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
Pretty disappointing that USA - Other was never discussed or even mentioned... Those of us that followed the rules get boned lol. Guess we wait for a release.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Pretty disappointing that USA - Other was never discussed or even mentioned... Those of us that followed the rules get boned lol. Guess we wait for a release.
gwertheim definitely mentioned it and opened it up but also stated that this was only put in for special consideration. I threw my hat in the ring hoping I'd get a spot. It wasn't likely happening anyways so I wouldn't feel that way. It's okay. March is right around the corner and we get to learn from the others

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
notbitcoin is saying the stuff they've ordered is unprinted. I'm making a new order at work, so we'll see if they're still doing it. Yesterday I looked at the stuff we currently have deployed, and the markings can be scraped off for the most part. So either way, it's not a big deal.

For those interested, the EPDM tubing that McMaster sells is indeed coming without printing. There are also no lengthwise lines that notbitcoin encountered. It looks good. They also sell Tygon/Norprene that is still being printed, although the printing comes off with minimal effort.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-02-24 : Test Shipping Candidate so far! Still updating *missing regions.

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang
Netherlands, Floris
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer
Spain, prava
Sweden, Benihana
Taiwan, Thermo
Turkey, cablez
New Zealand, tyen
Norway, Stigth
Ukraine, denys_349
United Kingdom, Goatee
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

Switzerland, NO Candidate

Will contact you guys via PM within 24 hours for T1 + Shipping, Test Shipping will go out Friday, 2020-02-28.

Preorders should open *after these guys receive their packages.
Thank you SO much for selecting me! I'll try my best to make a "build log" thing with pictures. Also looking forward to those custom cables from pslate for the flipped PSU orientation because the EVGA 650 GM stock cables suck

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
I think that @Wahaha360 should open a new thread so that builds and configs can be discussed, and thus leave this very topic for production / delivery and related things. It is already hard to follow due to how quickly it grows... so we might as well just discuss builds in a different topic.

Reactions: zacobin and Drnrcr

Drnrcr

Caliper Novice
Jan 1, 2019
Wow big congrats to all that got selected. Can't wait to see what people build in these cases. It's a win for everyone. Just one step closer to preorder.

Reactions: Brude27

mtacx

Chassis Packer
Jan 31, 2020
I tried to order the LT240 from these guys back in September when I was searching for local stock... Got a refund the very next day (no stock), but not cool if they are still listing as available when it's not!
u can try amazon uk, i just cancel mine..only few stocks left tho

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
What are the main parts the test shippers are going for? I’m interested if anyone is going to make their own 120 watercooling loop and have the 3 slot GPU option as that is what I’ll most likely be running.

Reactions: Bausa

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
I think that @Wahaha360 should open a new thread so that builds and configs can be discussed, and thus leave this very topic for production / delivery and related things. It is already hard to follow due to how quickly it grows... so we might as well just discuss builds in a different topic.
Good idea, not sure if it needs to be anything official, but I made a thread.