Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Jayanth

Chassis Packer
Sep 12, 2019
notbitcoin is saying the stuff they've ordered is unprinted. I'm making a new order at work, so we'll see if they're still doing it. Yesterday I looked at the stuff we currently have deployed, and the markings can be scraped off for the most part. So either way, it's not a big deal.

Yes, I've found that printing on the EPDM from McMaster Carr comes off with IPA pretty easily.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
You meant to say, "he didn't mean for this to be a full time job, but it has become more than a full time job on top of his current career", right?
???

When asked what I do for living, my response “scrap metal artist”, that’s how you get the ladies you know ?

When asked about hobbies, my response “empty metal boxes”, that line is conversation starter at wedding parties ?

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
Hi, do you think a 59.9mm GPU like the AORUS RTX 2060 Super would fit in here? Or is that too much of a stretch?
I believe each slot = 20 mm of thickness and there is a 3 slot config.

As for 59.2 vs 59.9, I would imagine there's enough play for 0.7mm of clearance, but I'm just speculating.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
When asked what I do for living, my response “scrap metal artist”, that’s how you get the ladies you know ?

When asked about hobbies, my response “empty metal boxes”, that line is conversation starter at wedding parties ?

Yeah well, I'm sure if you take some of the CNC pieces, put then on a pose and give them some photoshop they might qualify as sculptures (so long as you don't make their size obvious) ???

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
any updates on morpheus?

bigben, hetvler, Boil, madejackson

Met with SirJack this today, the Morpheus II + Noctua 15mm Slim fans will not fit in 3-Slot GPU Mode. Maybe 5mm too thick.

Which makes me believe the Accelero Xtreme III should fit.

Nvidia RTX 3000 series is coming anyways, so maybe a full 3-Slot air cooled GPU will be the better way to go.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
bigben, hetvler, Boil, madejackson

Met with SirJack this today, the Morpheus II + Noctua 15mm Slim fans will not fit in 3-Slot GPU Mode. Maybe 5mm too thick.

Which makes me believe the Accelero Xtreme III should fit.

Nvidia RTX 3000 series is coming anyways, so maybe a full 3-Slot air cooled GPU will be the better way to go.
I agree in the stock config the Accelero Xtreme III is 54mm (with fans and shroud) not including the PCB/backplate of the card.

In the tomshardware review it adds 6mm. So take the default fans off for slim ones and it will most likely fit

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Alphacool has this 8/13mm ittings if anyone is interested! I will use them in the future 3900X/Titan V full watercooled system!

Last edited:
Reactions: PBJ

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Alphacool has this 10/13mm ittings if anyone is interested! I will use them in the future 3900X/Titan V full watercooled system!

Neat. This one is 7mm narrower than the EK one (21mm vs. 28mm): https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-af-angled-90-g1-4-black

hiepphotog

Caliper Novice
Feb 2, 2016
Been going back and forth between this and a few other potential cases here, but I think my heart finally settled with this one. Good airflow, great size and nice looking. Can't wait till I can order this. I'm currently using the Cerberus for my threadripper rig, which is about twice the size of this case.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Alphacool has this 10/13mm ittings if anyone is interested! I will use them in the future 3900X/Titan V full watercooled system!

Actually got a couple of those fittings in the mail Yesterday.

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
@ Australians who are planning on getting an LT240.

Having trouble tracking one down for a reasonable price. Cheapest I've found is direct from Alphacool but it will be over $220AUD.

Another option is to build my own because I can track down a Fractal Kelvin and swap out the rad. But I would need to use a different radiator than the LT240. Which I do not want todo. Rather stick with the OP's recommendation.

HMU in my DMs or here if you have found a good way to get them.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@ Australians who are planning on getting an LT240.

Having trouble tracking one down for a reasonable price. Cheapest I've found is direct from Alphacool but it will be over $220AUD.

Another option is to build my own because I can track down a Fractal Kelvin and swap out the rad. But I would need to use a different radiator than the LT240. Which I do not want todo. Rather stick with the OP's recommendation.

HMU in my DMs or here if you have found a good way to get them.

I just looked into mailing you one it would be roughly the same price as if you got it in aus plus shipping

Reactions: SSJ4