Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019
@Wahaha360 i Wonder when we can Buy one , i really like the Sidearmd T1 so i was disappointed that there is no Test Shipping To UAE , now the only hope that i can Buy one when it's Available .

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 i Wonder when we can Buy one , i really like the Sidearmd T1 so i was disappointed that there is no Test Shipping To UAE , now the only hope that i can Buy one when it's Available .

Check Update 2020-02-06 in the first post

As I have stated in a previous post, it is no easy task to restart manufacturing on this large of a scale. Not only that, the whole world needs to move their products before assembly lines around the world grind to a halt and puts the whole world into a recession.

I know everyone wants their case but there is a bigger picture which can be difficult to see. Trust in @Wahaha360 and we all need to be patient because restarting a supply chain of that size is like rolling a cube up a steep hill while someone is pushing on the other side.

Last edited:

SmallerPlease

Case Bender
New User
Nov 14, 2018
I'm up for testing for Brazil if it ever becomes needed.
Currently have my system in a Fractal Design Define Nano S (not small enough).

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-02-18 : Accidents or foul play, some candidates entry for Testing Shipping was deleted. So we are extending TEST Shipping Campaign to Sunday, 2020-02-23 12:00 PST (UTC-8), use this Google Form to input

Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Update 2020-02-18 : Accidents or foul play, some candidates entry for Testing Shipping was deleted. So we are extending TEST Shipping Campaign to Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8), use this Google Form to input

He means the 23rd

Fill out the form and your information will NOT be deleted or messed with

stellarwind

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
I have a ghost for now from that region. Hopefully the plague ends soon... So, he can sell the cases normally instead of this battle royale.

The testing of shipping is obviously not the distribution model that the case will be sold by. It's a test of logistics prior to the actual retail launch.

Reactions: arthasdklol

Dapoktan

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2019
I entered my name but I answered both "first SFF" and "other".. bc I have built in an SG13 and a bitfenix in the past.. none of the choices reflected that

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I entered my name but I answered both "first SFF" and "other".. bc I have built in an SG13 and a bitfenix in the past.. none of the choices reflected that

The SG13 is an SFF, other would have been fine.

Wahaha360 is looking for info on a specific type of case style which is the sandwich type of case. Every other SFF sized case which isn't sandwich style would be considered other.

Reactions: Dapoktan

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-02-18 : Accidents or foul play, some candidates entry for Testing Shipping was deleted. So we are extending TEST Shipping Campaign to Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8), use this Google Form to input
Do you want people that are only going to be using an LT 240 or the L12S to fill out the form because that's your main priority? Because I know that I and some others were going to use different cooling setups (120mm aio) but there's no option for that. Just want to make sure because I don't want to give a false answer just to try and get the case.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The SG13 is an SFF, other would have been fine.

Wahaha360 is looking for info on a specific type of case style which is the sandwich type of case. Every other SFF sized case which isn't sandwich style would be considered other.

The "other" choice on the form stipulates "sandwich style". Maybe another option of "other non-sandwich SFF case" can be added

Sh0ckwaveFlash

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2019
I assume you can’t fit the Noctua L12S on X570-I correct?

I met with ROG yesterday and told them to mod the Mobo I/O Shield / VRM for ext gen boards. Noctua knows too.

I spoke with Alphacool about the fittings hitting ROG ITX board VRM. Working on a custom loop kit for T1.
Can you tell ROG to stop screwing ITX boards out of top-end features? Like BCLK OC, etc. Seriously though.

Sh0ckwaveFlash

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2019
That would be good mate. I am sure its fine. But better to have some information before purchasing 2 expensive pieces of gear.

OP; You have stated that the HX-CU420V is a higher performer in your bench testing. But did you make the case compatible with the radiator? and any idea if its bigger brother the HX-CU720V will fit also? I am tossing up the idea of using the HX-CU720V instead of the LT240 rad. As you testing suggests the 30 FPI 120 is almost as good the 16FPI of the LT240. Having a 30FPI 240mm would be even better correct?

Apologies if this has been answered.
I'll make a new post detailing the measurements as best I can and I'll link it here, so I don't cause unnecessary clutter.

I assume you can’t fit the Noctua L12S on X570-I correct?

I met with ROG yesterday and told them to mod the Mobo I/O Shield / VRM for ext gen boards. Noctua knows too.

I spoke with Alphacool about the fittings hitting ROG ITX board VRM. Working on a custom loop kit for T1.
I'll try to check the Noctua compatibility tonight.

Reactions: Dapoktan and SSJ4

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Do you want people that are only going to be using an LT 240 or the L12S to fill out the form because that's your main priority? Because I know that I and some others were going to use different cooling setups (120mm aio) but there's no option for that. Just want to make sure because I don't want to give a false answer just to try and get the case.
The "other" choice on the form stipulates "sandwich style". Maybe another option of "other non-sandwich SFF case" can be added

Fixed both

Reactions: Dapoktan and Navic

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
I'll make a new post detailing the measurements as best I can and I'll link it here, so I don't cause unnecessary clutter.

I'll try to check the Noctua compatibility tonight.

One of the reasons I didn't go for the X570i was cause of the compatibility with the NH-L12S. I read that in order to get it to fit, you have to remove part of the motherboard heatsink. I did a test run with my B450i Strix and it fits ok. There's barely any clearance for the Corsair LPX ram so low profile ram is a must.