Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Thermo

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
I just got a bunch of my suppliers in China calling me this morning to let me know they are shipping today from Shenzhen. You think the packages will be safe? Maybe good news for the T1? Ill keep the thread posted. Most of he parts should arrive tomorrow. These are semiconductor materials and parts so different, but sign that the gears are turning.

Reactions: SanB0l0

Thermo

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
Sadly, the sf750 plat and crucial ram is both not available where I live. Can you see the inside of a sidearmd t1? Because I don't really like the noctua brown color a12*25 but I can't find a chromax version. Also, what's the best fan config for the t1?

Does this case require sff or low profile ram? I was planning on using Gskill ram cause it's relatively inexpensive here.

Thermo

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
Usually your question depends more on cooler instead of case itself.
oh yeah I had a brain fart... and if using the LT240, it's not even an issue... not sure what's wrong with me. On that note @Wahaha360, the LT240 should be coming tomorrow afternoon, seems like no issues shipping this thing. Let me know if you still need it for demo or w/e.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
oh yeah I had a brain fart... and if using the LT240, it's not even an issue... not sure what's wrong with me. On that note @Wahaha360, the LT240 should be coming tomorrow afternoon, seems like no issues shipping this thing. Let me know if you still need it for demo or w/e.
You should be fine with most kits. Unless you want this monstrosity for some reason ?

Cyberratchet

Cable Smoosher
Oct 24, 2018
Come on, who's deleting the rows? I made an entry early last week and it also got deleted.
There were only two entries for Austria including mine, so I even had a realistic chance...

Edit : OK now the Sheet is closed. Damn, is there a way to restore deleted rows? It looks like quite a few people were affected by this.

Last edited:

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
I asked @Wahaha360 to take down the spreadsheet and disable the share on it
could he maybe share a screenshot of the list showing whose lines are still there? I just wanted to check if my line is still there (and to protect it from edits, after reading it is possible to do that), but can't be sure now, as the list is not viewable anymore

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
I back it up every 12 or so hrs, you can lock your row somehow so only you can edit it

I found that in the end I found the same configuration as the people in the same area. I do n’t know what went wrong and the information I filled in was lost.

Dapoktan

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2019
I didn't even enter my name bc I didn't meet any of the criteria and I dont post too often, although I have posted before Feb 10.

I figured there were enough candidates in the Northeast (NYC) that it would never fall to me..