Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Do we have an estimate of when the case should be send? (just so I can plan the purchasing of parts ? )

Also the benchmark with the alphacool is with 2* 25mm fan, so are they compatible or it's still only 1*25mm + 1* 15mm only?

And I love the filter/mesh pannel, would it be possible to have it on the side opposite to the 240mm cooler since it would be an air intake?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Do we have an estimate of when the case should be send? (just so I can plan the purchasing of parts ? )
The last estimate we had was that it would ship/be available to buy last month (September). We will find out the updated "timeline" sometime soon.
Also the benchmark with the alphacool is with 2* 25mm fan, so are they compatible or it's still only 1*25mm + 1* 15mm only?
It's still only 1 25mm fan and 1 15mm fan.
And I love the filter/mesh pannel, would it be possible to have it on the side opposite to the 240mm cooler since it would be an air intake?
Not sure what you're asking for here... the radiator will be at the top or the bottom of the case which is aluminum and has holes "punched" in it. Only the sides of the case will be mesh.

Reactions: gibba

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Seeing Optimum Tech's ghost S1 update makes me cautiously optimistic for the loop I would be building in the T1. I figure with something like the 3700X instead of the 9900k with my 1080ti should be perfectly fine. It also appears that the included eisbaer pump will be sufficient. That said I wonder if going to something like the fr33flow or apogee drive 2 would help since if I had to guess the included pump is on the very low end of acceptable flow rate.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Seeing Optimum Tech's ghost S1 update makes me cautiously optimistic for the loop I would be building in the T1. I figure with something like the 3700X instead of the 9900k with my 1080ti should be perfectly fine. It also appears that the included eisbaer pump will be sufficient. That said I wonder if going to something like the fr33flow or apogee drive 2 would help since if I had to guess the included pump is on the very low end of acceptable flow rate.
Depends if you also want to include the GPU in the loop - in his case he was restricted to dual slot GPU's which generally don't have the same cooling capacity - however the T1 allows for triple slot cards which may perform as well as his watercooled card with their included air cooler allowing you to extract better temperatures from the CPU.

That said, you should be just about fine with the Eisbaer - although I'd be interested in how it performs long term. Drive II is a tall bastard so it may be a squeeze when running the dual slot layout.

I will likely go down the CPU only loop path and get a nice, big air cooled GPU like an Aorus Xtreme which also has the amazing fan lighting effects which I reckon will look phenomenal through the mesh side panels.

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018

yeah, I'm concerned I won't be able to cool my 3900X. I'm on a bigger ITX case (bitphoneix prodigy) with both side panels open, and my temps are 47+ on idle (using Eisbaer LT240). I've manually dropped volt to 1.35 since Asus decided to give it 1.47 on AUTO, and still it's this hot.

I used a tube of Arctic MX-5 from 4 years ago though, hope that is the problem (getting a new one soon).

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
yeah, I'm concerned I won't be able to cool my 3900X. I'm on a bigger ITX case (bitphoneix prodigy) with both side panels open, and my temps are 47+ on idle (using Eisbaer LT240). I've manually dropped volt to 1.35 since Asus decided to give it 1.47 on AUTO, and still it's this hot.

I used a tube of Arctic MX-5 from 4 years ago though, hope that is the problem (getting a new one soon).

Which BIOS version are you running? I just flashed the ABBA bios and saw voltage drop from 1.46 auto idle to 1.4 max on 3700x

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Depends if you also want to include the GPU in the loop - in his case he was restricted to dual slot GPU's which generally don't have the same cooling capacity - however the T1 allows for triple slot cards which may perform as well as his watercooled card with their included air cooler allowing you to extract better temperatures from the CPU.

That said, you should be just about fine with the Eisbaer - although I'd be interested in how it performs long term. Drive II is a tall bastard so it may be a squeeze when running the dual slot layout.

I will likely go down the CPU only loop path and get a nice, big air cooled GPU like an Aorus Xtreme which also has the amazing fan lighting effects which I reckon will look phenomenal through the mesh side panels.
Yeah CPU and GPU. I probably would be better off with a 3 slot-er but I have a 1080ti with full cover and no air cooler. Could sell and upgrade to a 3 slot 2080 ti I suppose.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2019-10-09 : Better late than never right, we are delayed b/c mold tweaking molds and finishes. Almost finished with production.

The M1 had A4 had production issues, so I had to shift my attention. Now that most of issues are fixed, I can refocus on the T1.

Last edited:

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2019-09-09 : Better late than never right, we are delayed b/c mold tweaking molds and finishes. Almost finished with production.

The M1 had A4 had production issues, so I had to shift my attention. Now that most of issues are fixed, I can refocus on the T1.
It’s exciting finally seeing it in manufacturing! Looks like more than 30 units will be available if the pictures are anything to go by!

Congratulations!!

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
@MattyKHZ - try and keep your posts combined to a single message if you can, it fills up the page very quickly and most of them are quoting your own posts.

The finalised listing on SFF Lab will likely include much of this information as they do with the M1/A4, I think the focus is on getting things ready for shipping right now then the listing will be updated when it goes up for pre-order.

@Wahaha360 feel free to take your time with finally listing beyond next Wednesday ? - I don't get paid til then and I anticipate the initial batch selling FAST haha

Reactions: rfarmer