Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Here they have the 11/8mm, black or transparent. I suggest the Tygon brand.

Tygon? Never heard of the material. I wonder what the base material was? Because its clearly a custom polymer which has been trademarked.

Says its chemical restisive so maybe its perfectly safe against leaching?

Other options are.

- silicon.
- EDPM. Which is what the EK zmt stuff is. Automotive heater hose and fuel line is made from it. So sourcing the correct diameters should be simple.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I don’t know the polymer they are made, but the company is an international one that does tubing for every application, so they now they’re stuff, I guess. it’s the only reason why I’ve suggested it!

The best is the EDPM, IMO, for the high temperature resistance. ;)

KetchupFTW

Cable Smoosher
Mar 26, 2020
second won't fit because of the height of 148mm, but if 44mm thickness includes backplate I believe that such card with smaller height will fit, my msi 1070ti gaming x is 42mm thick but there are still something like 3-4mm between the card and side panel
regarding the discussion about LT240 tubing earlier in this thread, maybe someone knows exact tubes model which I can use to replace LT240 stock tubing? the best option is 8/11mm diameters so i don't have to replace fittings as well;
or just some good tubes if there are no such 8/11mm model

Where did you find the maximum GPU height this case will be able to support? On page 1 of this topic I've only found some information about the length and about the width.

KetchupFTW

Cable Smoosher
Mar 26, 2020
Also, would a GPU with these specifications (28 x 14.8 x 4.4 cm) fit into the case when put into a three slot even though the height is apparently too much?

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
I don’t know the polymer they are made, but the company is an international one that does tubing for every application, so they now they’re stuff, I guess. it’s the only reason why I’ve suggested it!

The best is the EDPM, IMO, for the high temperature resistance. ;)
Norprene? Another new one. From the looks of it its a custom neoprene. By Tygon again.

[/URL]

Plastivizer free! And is used for battery acid filling... so yeh looks pretty good haha.

Perhaps we could put together a list of 8/11mm tube options and ask Wahaha to pin it to the OP?

Check out Tygons chart on various tubing materials.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
second won't fit because of the height of 148mm, but if 44mm thickness includes backplate I believe that such card with smaller height will fit, my msi 1070ti gaming x is 42mm thick but there are still something like 3-4mm between the card and side panel
regarding the discussion about LT240 tubing earlier in this thread, maybe someone knows exact tubes model which I can use to replace LT240 stock tubing? the best option is 8/11mm diameters so i don't have to replace fittings as well;
or just some good tubes if there are no such 8/11mm model

Alphacool's TPV tubing is 13/8 and EPDM. But thicker walls mean less flexibility. I had to get creative with my runs!

Where did you find the maximum GPU height this case will be able to support? On page 1 of this topic I've only found some information about the length and about the width.

You must've missed this on the first page.

Reactions: pwnedundies

denys_349

Chassis Packer
Feb 11, 2020
In one of the pictures on the 1st page :)
I don't see any other issues except for a height
Here they have the 11/8mm, black or transparent. I suggest the Tygon brand.

Thanks, this really helped me

Reactions: SSJ4

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Hmmmm so I can get Tygon Norprene in Oz. But its either insane postaged for 1m Or I need to purchase 15m...

Aquatuning doesnt help either because they want 55euros to ship ANYTHING to australia.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-03-27 : Preorder Update!

Sorry I been MIA, dealing with virus side effects.

Air Freight / Shipping to the West is very messy right now. I have been dealing with abrupt flight cancellations all week. With so much uncertainty towards transit times, I'm leaning towards letting Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.

For all other countries, we are expecting T1V1.1 end of May 2020, *including a limited batch of Two Tone with Mesh Side Panels. Hopefully by then, we can ship to rest of the world.

The changes to T1V1.1 are:
- Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm to allow radiators to mounting directly to panel
- Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations.

I'm working on the website this weekend, hopefully something to show next weekend.

zaskaraska

Cable Smoosher
Nov 9, 2019

Air Freight / Shipping to the West is very messy right now. I have been dealing with abrupt flight cancellations all week. With so much uncertainty towards transit times, I'm leaning towards letting Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.

For all other countries, we are expecting T1V1.1 end of May 2020, *including a limited batch of Two Tone with Mesh Side Panels. Hopefully by then, we can ship to rest of the world.

- Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm to allow radiators to mounting directly to panel
- Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations.

I'm working on the website this weekend, hopefully something to show next weekend.

Great! I look forward for pre orders to Europe ?

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au

Excellent update mate. The limited edition 2 tone cases have me intrigued. Glad despite everything you are still keeping developments moving :)

If I could be so bold to ask if white ceracote is a finish you are still considering for Q4? I am tempted to wait for this option.

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Update 2020-03-27 : Preorder Update! Sorry I been MIA, dealing with virus side effects. Air Freight / Shipping to the West is very messy right now. I have been dealing with abrupt flight cancellations all week. With so much uncertainty towards transit times, I'm leaning towards letting Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first. For all other countries, we are expecting T1V1.1 end of May 2020, *including a limited batch of Two Tone with Mesh Side Panels. Hopefully by then, we can ship to rest of the world. The changes to T1V1.1 are: - Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm to allow radiators to mounting directly to panel - Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations. I'm working on the website this weekend, hopefully something to show next weekend.

Do you know when the taobao store is opening? I remember there was something about a taobao store. Also ,you said the t1v1.1 is coming out by the end of may, how about the t1v1?

Also, if you release the t1v1.1 to everyone in may what will happen to the batches of the original t1v1?

Last edited:

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020

Amidst the uncertainties of COVID-19 situation, this is certainly something that makes our day better.

Can't wait @Wahaha360 , will keep a lookout on the website launch ?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Excellent update mate. The limited edition 2 tone cases have me intrigued. Glad despite everything you are still keeping developments moving :)

If I could be so bold to ask if white ceracote is a finish you are still considering for Q4? I am tempted to wait for this option.

I want to try Ceracote, so it’s def happening, but I don’t want to commit to a time frame with virus going on.

SoulButter

Chassis Packer
Mar 12, 2020
Do you know if the riser cable is flexible enough where I'll be able to use Alphenfohn Black Ridge cpu cooler? As it overhands the PCIe slot on the Motherboard.