Concept FormD T1 V2.0

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
That would be why I stated this:

"...and has made allusions towards the possibility of a future mDTX mobo that is for Threadripper..."
Ok, you say allusions, I say joke, we seem to mean the same thing. Cheers.

HPr

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
builds.gg
Hello, wanted to know if the P1 horizontal went to prototyping? Is only the production shifted to 2021Q2. I am in for a horizontal... keyboard, screen, mouse and keyboard mat, everything seem to be horizontal in a setup. while vertical takes less space on the desk, I wouldn't want the case to be taller than the screen. no offense, it is matter of personal taste. I really love the all around mesh.

I have mist some of the thread, but is this case would fit some third party 3090?

tokes808

Average Stuffer
Aug 24, 2020
Hello, wanted to know if the P1 horizontal went to prototyping? Is only the production shifted to 2021Q2. I am in for a horizontal... keyboard, screen, mouse and keyboard mat, everything seem to be horizontal in a setup. while vertical takes less space on the desk, I wouldn't want the case to be taller than the screen. no offense, it is matter of personal taste. I really love the all around mesh.

I have mist some of the thread, but is this case would fit some third party 3090?
I also am waiting for the horizontal case. Not a fan of vertical style cases

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Do we know if this will be a 2021 Q1 or Q2 case?

Was hoping to wait for it this year but now I'm torn between jumping on a T1 and waiting for all the hardware wars to settle and building in a P1.

HPr

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
builds.gg
if a 6800xt fits a T1 i would probably go that route!, i think production of p1 is not before Q2 at this time which mean Q3 in real. so expected delivery...

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
if a 6800xt fits a T1 i would probably go that route!, i think production of p1 is not before Q2 at this time which mean Q3 in real. so expected delivery...
6800XT will fit in 3 slot mode, 6800 will fit in dual slot mode ?

Reactions: Navic

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Looking to make small tweaks to support ROG Strix 3080/3080/3090 in the T1.

P1 prob target bigger GPUs. The EVGA 3090 and Strix 3090 they are not small, but they are mainstream size GPUs.
Would these tweaks require a new case or would it be something that could be achieved through a replacement front panel or "Enhanced GPU Support Kit" or something?

Edit, may be a better question for the T1 thread sorry - can ask there if you'd prefer?

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Saw that the T1 orders opened up again today, and I had a build all planned out.... but between all the new hardware launches and rumors, I might wait until early 2021.

Then again, the P1 is now delayed to Q2 - for some reason I thought it was Q1...

Last edited:

tokes808

Average Stuffer
Aug 24, 2020
Saw that the T1 orders opened up again today, and I had a build all planned out.... but between all the new hardware launches and rumors, I might wait until early 2021.

Then again, the P1 is now delayed to Q2 - for some reason I thought it was Q1...
same for me lol.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Just saw that the Meshlicious got an update and we were able to finally get an idea of what the case looks like. Will we be getting something for the P1 in the same vein by the end of the year?

I assume it'll have a similar layout but look more like a T1 externally, correct?

JinJuu

Efficiency Noob
Jun 15, 2020
Will there be specific motherboard WiFi antennae that work better with this case? For example, Asus shark fin antenna vs the tiny 1-2 inch stick antennae some people have on the T1 (hopefully you know what I’m talking about for that second one).
Cause I’m not sure if the top is going to close over the antenna and interfere with signal if that’s a thing