Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
When was the first batch?!

Last week was priority batch 1. You can go back a page or two to see what the terms are to qualify for 'priority' status for leftover RMA stock.

If someone needs some PSlate cablesfor a T1 v1.1...I'll offer for a fair price, as I'm unlikely to see a v1.1

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Last week was priority batch 1. You can go back a page or two to see what the terms are to qualify for 'priority' status for leftover RMA stock.

If someone needs some PSlate cablesfor a T1 v1.1...I'll offer for a fair price, as I'm unlikely to see a v1.1
Oh then that's irrelevant to this thread/case.

Ranzelmo

Cable Smoosher
Mar 6, 2021
Agreed - IMO: T1 should stay <10L, T2 or P1 or whatever, should implement additional features and target, idk, <15L? <13L?

Separate classes of case for different needs, rather than trying to create a jack of all trades, master of none.
I would love to see support for sfx-l psu's and full size fans for the rad and thats it

KeurigHomebrew

Cable Smoosher
Dec 18, 2020
I guess i'm asking when the next batch is going to drop lol. I read somewhere that there was going to be one in either march or april.
There hasn't been a first batch of this case yet, and we don't know when the launch will be either. Back in January Wahaha was aiming for an April release for those who deferred their T1 orders, but at this point we don't even know what the case looks like or what its features are. Hopefully we hear some news soon.

Reactions: DrHudacris

fish.ch

Caliper Novice
Jan 26, 2020
At this stage of development, can we have some statements about how the EVO will set itself apart from Meshlicious?
Nothing is set in stone as we haven't seen even renders of it, so Wahaha still reserves plenty of room to maneuver/change everything completely ten times, but for what we've been told: EVO is continuation of original T1, so size (about 10L), manufacturing and materials (CNCed aluminum, that's anodized instead of painted).

It's going to be horizontal case first, vertical is only as additional option (that for sure increases volume? that's a paid add-on/kit?), so not really a Meshlicious rival.
incorporate P1 design as a vertical kit.

Support for multiple layouts, including traditional with CPU cooler clearance in 120mm range (for C14S):
V2.0 will support 1) sandwich A4 layout, 2) traditional M1 layout, and 3) a hybrid layout between the two.
From what I can see C14S should fit
Yes, one of the reasons to change is to support C14S

Reactions: lutz890

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
Hello, I'm new in SSF network. I made this account just to follow this AWESOME case design, T1 by FormD. Cant wait for the T1 EVO. I hope there will be enough units for everyone PLEASE.

Also, I want to ask if a regular RTX 3080 would fit on it.. what do you guys think?

Thank you and nice to meet yall !

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello, I'm new in SSF network. I made this account just to follow this AWESOME case design, T1 by FormD. Cant wait for the T1 EVO. I hope there will be enough units for everyone PLEASE.

Also, I want to ask if a regular RTX 3080 would fit on it.. what do you guys think?

Thank you and nice to meet yall !
By regular, do you mean FE? If so, yes absolutely.

RickNeclaDon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 3, 2020

What cables do you have?

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
By regular, do you mean FE? If so, yes absolutely.
Yeah, more or less. Maybe more. I'm thinking on ASUS TUF RTX 3080.

BTW, I really love small form factor PC, I already have everything but the GPU, wich are very difficult to find today.

JacksonHuang

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, more or less. Maybe more. I'm thinking on ASUS TUF RTX 3080.

BTW, I really love small form factor PC, I already have everything but the GPU, wich are very difficult to find today.
All of ASUS TUF 3000 series can fit into T1 with no problem. FYI, I had a tuf 3090 in my t1 v1.1.

Reactions: SFFUSER

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
I just got the email invite for order priority because I had my order cancelled last year. I wanted clarification about the email where it says "Your Priority can only be used one time. If you choose to accept this offer, you will no longer be qualified for Priority on future T1 releases."

Does that mean I can get priority on T1 V2.0 if I don't order a T1 V1.1 right now? I thought I was getting priority for T1 V2.0 when I cancelled my order last year. If I do get priority for T1 V2.0, then is there anything else I must do and will I get another similar email when the time comes?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I just got the email invite for order priority because I had my order cancelled last year. I wanted clarification about the email where it says "Your Priority can only be used one time. If you choose to accept this offer, you will no longer be qualified for Priority on future T1 releases."

Does that mean I can get priority on T1 V2.0 if I don't order a T1 V1.1 right now? I thought I was getting priority for T1 V2.0 when I cancelled my order last year. If I do get priority for T1 V2.0, then is there anything else I must do and will I get another similar email when the time comes?
From the creator in the T1 Classic thread:
"Priority status can be used on T1 V1.1, or T1 V1.2 or T1 EVO (aka V2.0), but you must choose one of the three."
So you only have priority for one of these cases when they come out. If you don't use your priority status on the T1 v1.1 reserve or the release of the T1 v1.2, then you can use it on the T1 EVO